More details about Castlevania: Mirror of Fate

beta4attack

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Castlevania: Mirror of Fate is practically confirmed for the 3DS, and Paul Gale – a video games journalist – has shared the first details about the game. Supposedly, the game has been in development for over a year and a half and will feature “two different playable characters” and “co-operative play with the prospect of 3DS and Wii U being able to interact with each other”.
The game will be a 2D experience and will have “creative ways to utilize the 3DS’ cameras”, meaning:

The forward facing camera will act as a mirror and the outward facing cameras will come into play for a new puzzle solving mechanic.
I never actually played a Castlevenia but I am intrigued about how will this turn out. I think E3 will answer everything. So don't forget to stalk E3!

Source:
http://nintendo3dsbl...-mirror-of-fate

Midna

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
This Paul Gale guy pisses me off. I dunno, I think it's the way he lays out a plan for when exactly he's going to leak particular insider information, and how he often doesn't post rumours, he posts what he says are (and usually prove to be) 100% facts. if he can be that sure of game after game, with multiple competent industry sources breaking NDAs to give him info to be revealed at certain times, why hasn't he or his sources been shut down yet?

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
If this Castlevania is a 2D style, count me in. I loved the DS series.

Plus Wii U connectivity? Wow.

If this is all true then me gusta

PyroSpark

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please don't use the obnoxious camera gimick too much. The touch screen BS is the reason I hate replaying DoS. Despite it being my favorite CV.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eGAHfC5P-Y