More convienent way to transfer CIAs?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Mavsynchroid, Oct 5, 2016.

1. Mavsynchroid
    OP

Mavsynchroid GBAtemp Regular

Dec 16, 2015
    United States
    Hey guys. Ended up screwing up my micro sd card somehow by constantly taking it out of my N3DS and putting it the PC to add new games. Just came across CIAngel and saw that I can use DL some of them. Are there other programs like this?? I keep seeing people straight up mentioning Eshop, which is confusing to me. You can't just DL games from the eshop for free just because you have CFW downloaded, right? Or is there a program that does it that just happens to be called Eshop?...

I'm confused. :/

2. Justinde75

Justinde75 VGM Addict

Feb 14, 2016
    Germany
    Iwatodai Dorm
    Freeshop. Look it up

3. Mavsynchroid
    OP

Dec 16, 2015
    United States
    Did as you said and set it up. I'm seeing "No Title keys found. Make sure you have keys in sdmc:/3ds/data/freeshop/keys/ Manually copykeys to the directory or check settings to enter a url for downloading title keys."

4. Tomy Sakazaki

Tomy Sakazaki GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 23, 2006
    Brazil
    Freeshop has an option to autodownload the title keys files. You can get the address for this file scanning a QR code in the "
    Download encTitleKeys.bin" option from "that title key site".

(Sorry op for writing like this, but this forums rules doesn't allow me to directly offer the link, names or QR codes for those files).

5. Mavsynchroid
    OP

Dec 16, 2015
    United States
    Found it! Thank you!