OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Sorry guys ><
This will probably be the last time I bug you with questions about the Acekard 2i.

1. In terms of going from 1.3 to 1.4, you just download the files and then put them on the Acekard and put it in a DSL, then run the DSL file and follow the on screen instructions, right? I'm a bit confused o-o

2. In terms of satisfaction, how happy are you with your Acekard? Was it worth the investment for you?

3. How long is the lifespan on an Acekard? Will I have to replace it soon?

4. (I'm going to get flamed for this.) An Acekard has WiFi, Wii Support and Infrared (For Pokewalker stuff) right?

Thanks so much guys
biggrin.gif

(Btw, anyone having issues with HG/SS (Gonna get flamed again)? I mean, any freezes or things like that?)

BoxShot

Chiyo-chan :3
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Mages4ever said:
Sorry guys ><
This will probably be the last time I bug you with questions about the Acekard 2i.

1. In terms of going from 1.3 to 1.4, you just download the files and then put them on the Acekard and put it in a DSL, then run the DSL file and follow the on screen instructions, right? I'm a bit confused o-o Pretty much use the DSi file if you just want to update one.

2. In terms of satisfaction, how happy are you with your Acekard? Was it worth the investment for you? Yep worth it.

3. How long is the lifespan on an Acekard? Will I have to replace it soon? Don't know but mine still works and its been over a year.

4. (I'm going to get flamed for this.) An Acekard has WiFi, Wii Support and Infrared (For Pokewalker stuff) right? Yes, yes, and no. There is no infrared.

Thanks so much guys
biggrin.gif

(Btw, anyone having issues with HG/SS (Gonna get flamed again)? I mean, any freezes or things like that?) I don't have problems.

XFelixX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the pokewalker's not that cool. it'd be cool if you were a kid in school and cared nothing about the pokemon's stats.

Yeah, the infrared is built into the HGSS game cart, not just programmed into the game (that's impossible). so no acekard, or any other flash cart will have it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: In emulation overclocked FX chips makes a pretty big difference in frame rate