Moonshell

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by mynameis, Jul 15, 2007.

1. mynameis
    OP

mynameis Member

Newcomer
    Jun 17, 2007
    Is it possible to put in more than 1 skin on the memory card, and then chose which one u want 2 use while ur using Moonshell, similar to the R4 System?

And, how does Moonshell work out the temperature of the surroundings? I think its highly innacurate, because its no way 29.6 C right now here in London, England!

2. TLSpartan

TLSpartan Kills threads

Oct 20, 2006
    It works out the temperature for the inside of the flashcart. I asked the same question when I joined up and I have now forgotten how it does it [​IMG] . As for your other question I have no idea.

3. acevampire

acevampire Member

Newcomer
    Apr 13, 2007
    United States
    No, I dont think it is possible to have more than one skin. It takes the skins from a certain name, and you can't have multiple of one name. Thus, you would need a renamer program, that could rename your files while you are running your DS. If one of those exists, it would be a lengthy process, and would just seem simpler to do it from your PC.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice