wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
homebrew.gif
MoonShell version 2.00 beta.11
Update
dslite.jpg

Moonshell has received another update. Please see the change log for more information.

Change Log said:
• System: A safer boot loader was made.
• FileList: Corresponded to MP3/ID3TagV2.2/V2.3. "Bug that the performance time becomes abnormal" and "Noise sound bug" were corrected.
• LangFile: TCS_DetectCharCode_ANSI, TCS_DetectCharCode_UTF8, TCS_DetectCharCode_SJIS, TCS_DetectCharCode_UTF16BE, TCS_DetectCharCode_UTF16LE deleted.
• LangFile: DV_Popup_Pause_Play, DV_Popup_Pause_Pause, DV_Popup_PreviousFile, DV_Popup_NextFile, DV_Popup_Volume, DV_Popup_Seek, DV_Popup_BacklightLevel added.
• SkinFile: mp_modelbl_allrep.png, mp_modelbl_random.png, mp_modelbl_repeat.png deleted.
• LangFile: SSC_ScreenSaverTimeOutSecTitle, SSC_ScreenSaverTimeOutSec10sec, SSC_ScreenSaverTimeOutSec30sec, SSC_ScreenSaverTimeOutSec60sec, SSC_ScreenSaverTimeOutSecOff added. (not made yet. )
• LangFile: DV_Popup_Pause_Play, DV_Popup_Pause_Pause, DV_Popup_PreviousFile, DV_Popup_NextFile, DV_Popup_Volume, DV_Popup_Seek, DV_Popup_BacklightLevel added.

download.gif
Download (45MB)
icon11.gif
Source
discuss.png
Discuss

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Something's not right with the booter.
When it's loading, it actually has these weird, grainy sounds, it doesn't sound right.

Could someone figure out how to use the directbooter on a CycloDS, or other flash carts?

Edit: I figured out how to use the other loader, it seems to load faster and more reliably for sure.
No weird grainy sound.

L

lilkerv90210

i Think that might be the case.. Eon-Rider

as far as the moonshell 2 beta 12 goes the date is for 4/25/09 the homepage still says beta 11 but i think moonlight didnt rename the file but we will see 2marrow

Eon-Rider

Trophies
Website
www.kablooza.co.cc
XP
Country
I'm quite sure the file he has linked to right now is in fact Beta 11 and not 12 because the file size of the file I downloaded yesterday right after he released Beta 11 is exactly the same as the one that is linked to right now.

adriande2

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I think I'll replace the old Moonshell once this one has shuffle mode for music (pressing R twice will go to a random song) and for other files

e_man

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
has anygonbe gotten this to work for the G6?
i've tried but something went wrong, i tried the auto dldi patcher but maybe that's what broke it?

and btw kind of offtopic, but are there any good flashcards for the DSi? i'm thinking of getting one
biggrin.gif

Kwartel

The fairest in all the land
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
e_man said:
i've tried but something went wrong, i tried the auto dldi patcher but maybe that's what broke it?

and btw kind of offtopic, but are there any good flashcards for the DSi? i'm thinking of getting one
biggrin.gif

just put the moonshell 2 folder and the basic .nds file to the root of your sd

and yes the acecard 2i

e_man

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
kwartel said:
e_man said:

biggrin.gif

just put the moonshell 2 folder and the basic .nds file to the root of your sd

and yes the acecard 2i
g6 is not an sd, it's an slot2 card, and all your romfiles must be in the NDS folder in the root of the card, but i guess the moonshell folder should be in that folder too then? i think i tried both root and the nds folder, but havnt got it to work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Had a ton of bugs and often crashed. It even didn't support DOS compatibility with older games. :feelsbadman:
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I only grew up with Windows XP because I was lucky.
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    I downloaded XP on dialup when it came out. Overnights for like a week. cuz I couldn't tie up the phone line during the day. It was so awesome and worked so great going from ME to XP.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Vga pins were a dick
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I kind of want down a large pizza at 10am then crash out
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Having pizza all day? done it
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah pizza hut open at 10:30
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    just buy a stack of pizza and keep the rest you don't need yet frozen
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Or buy frozen pizza
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    I buy the regular kind, not the frozen stuff
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    supermarket pizza is ass
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    x65 would just yell at me
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sounds ok, he didn't pull a gun out ,so...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    $12 large any style pizza deal
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Each bite is a $1 well spent
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, Agreed. I hate oven pizza, only from pizza place.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah I can still go for totinos
    i like totinos party pizzas. lol.
    the cracker-like crust is great on those
    My neighbor and I are going to make this next month....
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Tiger crust is great.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm beefing with a neighbor currently each time I ask him for help with something he makes bs excuses then ignores my calls text but seems to randomly speak when I'm done with the project after doing things to help him
    DiGiorno Crispy Pan Pizza tasted pretty dang close to Pizza hut pan pizza, but Im not sure if theyve been discontinued or not. Havent seen them locally for a couple of months now.
    The croissant crust is still available though, but not quite as good imo.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: The croissant crust is still available though, but not quite as good imo.