Hacking Moonshell Recognition Troubles

GameBoy 137

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey everyone, I have updated my cyclods to the most recent firmware and I installed the lite version of moonshell offered by team cyclops. However, I changed my mind and decided to go with the full version of moonshell, version 2.10 stable, and I installed it on my cyclods after deleting the old moonshell2 folder off of the root. I can now run moonshell2.10 stable on my cyclods but only by accessing the .nds file under the games section. I want to be able to choose the media option on the home screen but I do not know how to get my cyclods to do this for me. I tried going to the config.xml file under the cyclods folder in the root to change the moonshell path to recognize moonshell2, but it is already configured to moonshell 2. This is what it looks like: /moonshl2/moonshl2.nds I suppose this means it is configured to look for the lite version of moonshell2 I installed before, but now I want it to access moonshell2.10 stable which I just recently installed. I would really appreciate help with this problem for I am really out of my depth here.

I request this topic's closure.

Etalon

Former Akaio Fanboy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Macau
?

Put "moonshl2.nds" into the folder "moonshl2"

blink.gif