Moonshell problems. Help?

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by nourlabz123, May 6, 2008.

May 6, 2008

Moonshell problems. Help? by nourlabz123 at 10:20 AM (1,136 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. nourlabz123
    OP

Newcomer nourlabz123 Member

United States
    Hey, everytime i try and download moonshell, it comes up on my G6 real card, but in chinese or japanese im not even sure, and its really slow. Thats only when i drag and drop the moonshell from the folder i've downloaded. When i try to press setup, i click all my details and then it goes all white and its suddenly 'not responding.' I've tried it many times repeatedly, with the same result. If anyone understands what i've just typed, could you PLEASE help me? Thanks!

2. nourlabz123
    OP

United States
    I would really appreciate it...if someone could help. My sister and i really want this to work. =)

3. krazykirk

Member krazykirk GBAtemp Fan

Australia
    I don't quite understand your question 100% but it sounds like you're trying to use a installer? It should just be a simple process of dragging moonshell.nds to your flash cart..

The proper download link and instructions are at http://www.ds-xtra.com/MoonShell

4. nourlabz123
    OP

United States
    Thanks for the help pal, much apprecciated =) I'll check it out.

5. nourlabz123
    OP

United States
    argh, now it comes up, but its not working when i put movies on it. I realised my mistake, that i had to convert them to dpg, and so i used the example one that was on the guide that you gave me krazykirk, and it still won't work. sigh.

6. Tikker

Member Tikker GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Canada
    you need a couple of supporting items to convert to dpg

for folks new to it, just go download SUPER, and use it

once you've got that working, then you can look at using dpgenc or batchdpg for finer control of the encoder