Hacking Moonshell Problem

SP0RK

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I have been having a problem with Moonshell. If I install it and use the default skin I can access the options menu without any problems. However, if I skin Moonshell, then when I try to access the options menu it freezes. If I go back to the original skin for Moonshell, then I can access the menu. Is there a way to remedy this issue without having to use the default skin?

EDIT-I am running CycloDS firmware v1.5B4 and Moonshell (for CycloDS) 1.71 Release 3.

SP0RK

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, I think the issue is with the config file of the skin I downloaded. When I copy over all the image files of the new skin but leave the original config file of moonshell it works out, although a few things are out of place like the time display.

Priss

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
SP0RK said:
Ok, I think the issue is with the config file of the skin I downloaded. When I copy over all the image files of the new skin but leave the original config file of moonshell it works out, although a few things are out of place like the time display.
Are you using a Cyclo DS theme?

Priss

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
SP0RK said:
Priss said:
Are you using a Cyclo DS theme?

Yes, I am using a custom theme for the CycloDS; or do you mean to say there are CycloDS-specific Moonshell themes?
Ugh this is a little outdated but yes...
Skins are made for specific Carts.
An M3 or R4 sKIN will not work on the CycloDS for ie.
NDS-Themes tags them. If you got it from Team Cyclo forum then you should be fine.

mrSmiles

Dundunduuuun
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
cyclods skins shouldn't cause any problems with moonshell, remove moonshell and install it again also make sure your skin for moonshell has all the required image files also check if there is anything wrong with the skins config file.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: