Hacking MOONSHELL.. JUST CANT SEEM TO GET IT TO WORK

Zeppelinfan1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am wondering why my media ex is freezing everytime i select it?

But i can not use the touch screen at all in the main window still, why is that? I have to use the directional buttons to surf through the windows and files and i cant use anything with the touch screen. The touch screen is only working in the games. Any ideas?
Also i can see my sub folders for my mp3s that i have the mp3s in, but i cant actually see the mp3 files or movie files, any ideas there? I also installed moonshell 1.71 but as for now moonshell doesnt work at all. Now to start moonshell up, do i click the moonshell.dns file in the root directory to start it or do i just simply click the .mp3/movie file or does either one work? I just cant get moonshell to work. i have tried 4 diiferent moonshell rom settings.

MoonShell_g6ds.nds - reads in japanese on bottom screen and nothing happens anyhow
MoonShell_M3SD_ALT_M3 Adapter (SD Card).nds
MoonShell_M3SD_M3 Adapter (SD Card).nds
MoonShell_AUTOPATCH_Default (No interface).nds - reads in japanese on bottom screen and nothing happens anyhow

Any ideas here?
I am using a sandisk 8 gig it is formatted to fat32. I never formatted it, it was already formatted to that, is there anyway that the disc could work partially without it being formatted all the way correctly? I can see my files except my .mp3s and movie files (which is really weird)

Mark

11gardir

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Also, if you want to run moonshell separately, you need this version: http://www.handheldsources.com/G6DS/moonsh...opy_version.rar. Unfortunately it's in Japanese if you launch it from the M3, but I'm told that it works properly from DSOrganize.

Also, are the mp3s protected or anything - from itunes? They almost certainly won't work in that case.

From the filebrowser that is built into the M3, you can only see .nds, .ds.gba, .sc.nds and possibly .gba files. Nothing else - they have to be launched from Media-Ex or DSOrganize.

Oh, well, we'll have Sakura soon.

strata8

Look! A pointless distraction!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Is this about the M3 Real? Because I've heard many people complaining about moonshell (bad touchscreen, etc.). For now, just use the .nds version of M3 Sakura (it's much easier to use).
yaynds.gif

Zeppelinfan1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I cant even use the media ex because i cant use the touchscreen and when i get in there the arrow buttons dont work neither. it seems to freeze up i guess.
I also formatted my disc myself to fat32 just incase it wasnt formatted properly.
I can't even use moonshell through dsorganize, which it does seem to be working fine which is a relief. The touchscreen works fine and scroll bars do and everything does except moonshell doesn't still.
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: hi @AncientBoi