Hacking Moonshell Error! HELP!!!

chaka_kahn

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I have been following as many guides on how to install "Moonshell 141" as possible and i get the same error.
"An error was detected while trying to access the disc of a file. Please confirm the followings:
Did the setup end normally? yes
Is the "/shell" fp;der moved or deleted? no
Have you enabled the resume function with a media that is not supported? i don't know what that means but i assume no
Do you have enough free space on your media? yes
Please re-format the media and try again. WHY???
Please try with diferent media from another manufacturer. i would rather not considering i would have to order one"

I have an EZ-Flash 4 lite with flashme v.7 installed and i am currently able to use an older version of Moonshell with no hitch, but i would love to see what the newer versions have to offer. I just don't understand what is going on! Here is the best site i could find on how to install this software :http://scdev.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5187&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
it has pictures a little bit down the page and it explained the process well. I did what it said, but still no luck. If anybody has some advice or help of any sort, i would appreciate it greatly!
smile.gif

chaka_kahn

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How? and Where? are my two questions. Please tell me what you did to find/get this (a url would be great). By the way, you are a life-saver! Thank you so much Yee!

chaka_kahn

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's what happens to me. It says an error message, then starts. Before, it just said the message. So how is the tutorial different from the one i had issue with before?

heyyouguys

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I updated the premades to 1.41 and updated the batchdpg and updated dpgtools to 1.1+1 as well.

On gbadev.org they say the error message is normal behavior for moonshell 1.41.

chaka_kahn

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
great. thanks alot you guys. the help is much appreciated. Oh, and one more thing. Do i need the "shell" folder in the root of my ez4 or can i put it elsewhere?

heyyouguys

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I would assume in the root dir (you can alway make in hidden by right clicking on it when it is in your card reader, choose options, then check the hidden box. It won't show up in moonshell or your other menus.) At least this is the way it is for supercard.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr