Hacking Moonshell Element 1.0

Which of the color schemes do you like best?

• Aqua (Blue)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lava (Red)

• Lime (Green)

• Titanium (Grey)

• Total voters

GCTonyHawk7

OP
Trophies
Website
www.revo-europe.com
XP
Country
United States
logo-small.png

--------------------------------------------------------------

Download All:
Use this link to download a zip file containing all four skins, the preview video, and an extra wallpaper.
Moonshell Element All - Zip (8.11MB)

Download Preview Video:
Download this video preview to see the splash screen, and all four color versions in an exciting video.
Moonshell Element Preview Video - H.264 (1.27MB)
Moonshell Element Preview Video - WMV (2.05MB)

Download Readme:
Download the readme file to get instalation instructions and other useful information.
Moonshell Element Readme - TXT

A note from the creator:
A quick description and insight as to the creation of Moonshell Element.

It has been a while, eh? I've not stopped creating skins, you could say I took a little break. I got a new computer, been busy with work, and then E3; just been busy. But I am back at it. Moonshell Element has been a skin I've been creating for a long time. When I began the skin, my intentions were to create the best Moonshell skin ever; best looking, best user experience, and best layout. Personally, I am very happy with the results and I know this will be my Moonshell skin of choice for a very long time. Moonshell Element was created in the blue "Aqua" theme and then later ported to several different colors. With Moonshell Element, I incorporated the ability to make a splash screen to my full ability; the end result being a very smooth and subjectively "pretty" intro to Moonshell. As long as you have a more recent version of Moonshell, it should play when you first start up Moonshell. If you would like to see the splash, you can download the preview video, as it is in there. Note that the experience with the splash screen is altered by which flash card you've got. Some flash cards will take longer to load after the splash plays, so expect some alteration. That about sums it up, I always love to hear feedback. Hit me up with any questions, comments, or concerns you may have. Thanks for downloading, and enjoy Moonshell Element.

GCTonyHawk7

lagman

I wish I was green.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
Nice, time to update my moonshell skin and it will be with another of your skins.

Thanks.

Also: I don't wanna go to work today, I wanna stay at home and play all my videogames.
tongue.gif

marth989

Trophies
Website
profile.myspace.com
XP
Country
awesome job as always, really like the blue and titanium ones, i would use them

but i've grown to fond to the gimmick of tricking people with a vista based theme

and i even replaced the boot up and shut down .mp3 to the official windows ones,

great work though
biggrin.gif

phoood

taking it to a whole new level.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Nice.
You logged off before I could tell you, If you could add small horizontal bars along the seek bar so it'd be easier to go back to a specific location, that'd be great.
Good work as always:)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.