Moonshell Clock Plugins

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Compass, Apr 12, 2008.

Apr 12, 2008

Moonshell Clock Plugins by Compass at 7:49 AM (1,577 Views / 0 Likes) 1 replies

1. Compass
    OP

Newcomer Compass Newbie

United States
    I'm talking about the clock that comes up when an MP3 is playing, and the DS has been idle for a few seconds. The few that come with 1.71+1 are kinda meh.

Ideally, I'd love some kind of frequency levels thingy that moves up and down with the song. (The clock levels thing included with moonshell [the last one in the selectable list during install] doesn't work very well at all, but something like that.)

I've googled, and turned up nothing. This seems like an obvious area where creative people would excel. Is Moonshell difficult to develop for or something?

2. Compass
    OP

Newcomer Compass Newbie

United States
    I just found the custom clock app in the install files, but I suck, and am not creative at all. I'd prefer to use someone else's cool idea.

Also, in regards to the "levels" thing I was talking about, I meant something like this:

[​IMG]

(The far right one probably.)

But I'm starting to think it might be beyond moonshell's capabilities to put up anything BUT an actual clock.