Moonshell and Ewin 2

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by mescalin, Oct 31, 2006.

1. mescalin
    OP

mescalin Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 6, 2006
    I own a Supercard Lite, and my friend was impressed with it, so he got an Ewin 2 Mini SD. However, he is less than technologically minded, so I said I would install Moonshell for him. Firstly, I upgraded the firmware to the latest variety (1.91.2R) and installed Moonshell version 1.41. While the readme states that this version of Moonshell is compatible with all 3 versions of the Ewin 2 card, It is stalling on the load screen, the last message on the log being 'not found EXFS.' The only option available on the ROM image menu on installation was 'Ewin/Micro SD,' so I went with that, thinking it must be the correct option.

Can anybody see anything I might have overlooked? Does it need further patching to allow compatibility with this version. Should I try an earlier firmware version (The installation said 1.90 was necessary but I didn't this the proceeding version would remove functionality), or am I missing a trick with the cart itself? The shell folder's in the right place and I've reformatted the card into both FAT16 and FAT32 just to check that it's not a file system error. I'd be grateful to hear your thoughts.

2. bikingcam

bikingcam GBAtemp Regular

Nov 21, 2005
    Djibouti
    You know.......
    did you download moonshell from the ewin site? (www.ewin2.net)

3. mescalin
    OP

mescalin Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 6, 2006
    Wasn't even aware that website existed, thanks. I've given the card back to my friend so I supposed I'll email the zip file.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice