Hacking Moonshell 2 error on R4DS

Jacko3000

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands Antilles
I cannot seem to be able to read any .txt files on moonshell 2!

I am currently running on 1.24 R4DS i.L.S

The problem i have is everytime i open a .txt file... its fine until the "loading" % thing for the number of lines in the .txt file reaches 100%

A message pops up and says "#18304 insufficient swap memory for write. Filewrite" and the whole system freezes.

I can ready .txt files using the "stock" moonshell program in the 1.24 R4DS ... but i am unable to in moonshell 2

Is this a DLDI issue? Can someone please help me?

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
o.0 Its not a fake R4 kernel (not really). Its a kernel made by the new R4 team that are sort of trying to keep original R4s afloat xD. Its totally compatible with moonshell2 (works with mine o.0)

You should try to stick with one thread, preferably this one, since you posted it first.

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
jurassicplayer said:
o.0 Its not a fake R4 kernel (not really). Its a kernel made by the new R4 team that are sort of trying to keep original R4s afloat xD. Its totally compatible with moonshell2 (works with mine o.0)

You should try to stick with one thread, preferably this one, since you posted it first.
It's still a fake firmware for a fake card...

Real R4's should be able to run any firmware made by an R4 clone (a REAL R4 clone, not -for example- a AK2 clone calling themselves R4) once it is encrypted.

Jacko3000

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands Antilles
sigh.... guess there's no way to fix it
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat