Hacking Moonshell 2 commercial roms on SuperCard DSOnei?

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the non-DSi version of SCDSOne but that shouldn't matter. I can get Moonshell 2 to boot as the first and default firmware using Bliss' triple loader, but for some reason, I cannot seem to get it to use Ysmenu to load commercial roms within the Moonshell 2 menu. I don't know what I am doing wrong or whatever either. I even downloaded a pre-made version hosted in the downloads section here. Not sure what i'm missing.

I'd like to figure this out too. Moonshell 2 is really cool.

Keeley

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
yeah i use that for my DSTT and my Supercard DSonei just came today actually but i have to get it tomorrow =( but i heard that Bliss's MultiLoader donesn't work on the DSonei but I'll try to get it to work and I'll tell you how it goes
yaynds.gif

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
granville said:
I have the non-DSi version of SCDSOne but that shouldn't matter. I can get Moonshell 2 to boot as the first and default firmware using Bliss' triple loader, but for some reason, I cannot seem to get it to use Ysmenu to load commercial roms within the Moonshell 2 menu. I don't know what I am doing wrong or whatever either. I even downloaded a pre-made version hosted in the downloads section here. Not sure what i'm missing.

I'd like to figure this out too. Moonshell 2 is really cool.
It only loads commercial roms for me when I don't put it as the default firmware. If I try to use the triple loader it doesn't work either. When I do that it says 'no find English VER. Please turn off NDS.' When I put it as the default firmware it just gives me two white screens.

So for now I'm just booting it up in the SC Menu and then loading the roms with it.

If anyone has a fix, please tell me/us.

rasputin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
name moonshell scdsone.nds or dstt.dat or ysmenu.nds, you must have the tripple boot loader named as it's original msforsc.nds

edit.. you may have the dldi patch moonshell depending on how it works, because obviously there will be no auto patching going on until an os system is loaded and running

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
rasputin said:
name moonshell scdsone.nds or dstt.dat or ysmenu.nds, you must have the tripple boot loader named as it's original msforsc.nds

edit.. you may have the dldi patch moonshell depending on how it works, because obviously there will be no auto patching going on until an os system is loaded and running
Well, that might work on the regular DSOne, but it doesn't work with the DSOnei...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.