Homebrew Moonshell 2.10: Pause & Play buttons still wrong until now

dingdongpogi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since the early versions of Moonshell 2, it has been pointed out by others that the Pause & Play buttons are interchanged. One member (forgot the name) tried to solve it temporarily by swapping the names of the Pause & Play buttons which actually worked (thanks to him!
smile.gif
). I had hoped that it would be fixed in later releases. Now there are a lot of skins available for Moonshell 2 but the error is still not corrected. Hoping that the M2 developers will try to fix this. Thanks in advance!

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It is fixed.

Moonshell 2.09 .ini file:

Code:
[System]
[...]; for movie and audio player. The skin image of play and pause button is reversed. 0= Normal, 1=Inversed.
SkinDPG_InverseVisual_PlayPause=0

Change to 1.

Or use Moonshell 2.10.

dingdongpogi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ProtoKun7, never mind... i 'Restore Default Wallpaper' via menu and everything's ok now :-).. i'm actually using Moonshell 2.10 stable. thanks!

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I think that one member might have been me xD...since the only person really skinning was Janouis and then I made two or three of my own. Of course, then Env came with his skinning glory...which reminds me, Env if you see this, I think you should port your Barbed Dreams skin to MS2 because in the event that I don't win one, I still want to try it out xD.

env

Trophies
XP
Country
Actually, bro I have a MS2 version of Barbed Dream XD, but it's in a beta state, and don't plan to public release it until I finished it. (
sleep.gif
actually, I don't have that time on skin making anymore unlike before, I have too many skin projects that have put on hold since then, and I'm very sad about it.) But I'm trying to cope with it, hope to return soon!
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkYA4rALqEE