Moonshell 2.10 Feb 2010: Midi will not skip to Next/Prev?

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by chipcaramel, Mar 31, 2011.

1. chipcaramel
    OP

Newcomer chipcaramel Newbie

United States
    Hey there, first post. I was wondering if anyone else has trouble with MIDI playback?

Yeah, I'm a big nerd who listens to midi, but it seems when a track ends, I can either have Moonshell 2.10 FEB 2010 stop, repeat, or powerdown. It wont go to the next file. Even when I hit PLAY ALL IN FOLDER and PLAY ALL ON SD CARD, it either repeats or stops at the end of a song. So, frustrated, I hit Next File and Previous File manually. It just repeats the same song over and over, until I manually move the selector down and hit A.

Anyone else have this issue, or know of a way to fix it? Maybe I need a different version..

Seems some folders and files (mp3) are the same way. Play once, dont go to the next one.

Thanks!
    Chip [​IMG]

2. env

Member env GBAtemp Regular

Philippines
    Is it only happening on midi files? [​IMG]
    try this: hit Start to show SystemMenu then choose GUI/ Audio Settings, under the Category hit the Music tab then you can read something like (not sure) "music playback" "when the music ends..blah blah" just dont choose the "turn power off" something like that.
    Hope you catch the drift [​IMG] I cant be sure about this, sorry.