Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France

Moonshell 1.6 goes final

Stable release

Moonshell 1.6 goes final as Infantile Paralysiser releases the much anticipated update to moonshell.
The main changes consist of an enhanced graphical interface, support of much more flashcards thanks to integrated DLDI drivers, addition of a much awaited system menu & much much more.

icon11.gif
Changelog

download.gif
Moonshell 1.6 (Stable)

D

Deleted User

im having trouble getting moonshell 1.6 to work on my R4 :S
followed the readme provided with moonshell 1.6 and still no luck )=

I'm also have trouble getting it to work using the middle option in the main R4 menu. :S I just get that error screen ... the one that always shows up, but it stays there.

Katalyst

Johnald Everyperson
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Works fine on my R4. Ran the setup, chose whatever options I needed, selected the drive my microSD card was on, let it do it's thing. Then renamed the .nds and I was good. The help screen provides lulz though
biggrin.gif
:
QUOTE said:
X/Y Volume for image
X/Y Zoom for audio
Not sure if that's always been there and this is the first I'm seeing it, but hey, if I didn't see it last time, it's new to me
tongue.gif

lilboymonkey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Works fine on my R4. Ran the setup, chose whatever options I needed, selected the drive my microSD card was on, let it do it's thing. Then renamed the .nds and I was good. The help screen provides lulz though
biggrin.gif
:
QUOTE said:
X/Y Volume for image
X/Y Zoom for audio
Not sure if that's always been there and this is the first I'm seeing it, but hey, if I didn't see it last time, it's new to me
tongue.gif

You renamed the _Boot_MSHL.nds file or the _DS_MSHL.nds? I might have mispelled one of those =X

Katalyst

Johnald Everyperson
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
biggrin.gif
:
QUOTE said:
X/Y Volume for image
X/Y Zoom for audio
tongue.gif

You renamed the _Boot_MSHL.nds file or the _DS_MSHL.nds? I might have mispelled one of those =X
The setup creates the "somethingsomethingMoonshell-R4-M3Simply.nds" on the card. Rename it to "_DS_MSHL.NDS"

lilboymonkey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
biggrin.gif
:
QUOTE said:
X/Y Volume for image
X/Y Zoom for audio
tongue.gif

The setup creates the "somethingsomethingMoonshell-R4-M3Simply.nds" on the card. Rename it to "_DS_MSHL.NDS"

Thanks I got it to work, have you tried installing any of the plugins that came with 1.6?

D

Deleted User

biggrin.gif
:
QUOTE said:
X/Y Volume for image
X/Y Zoom for audio
tongue.gif

Doh! So that's what you're supposed to do. Thanks.

D

Deleted User

This supposedly "final" version doesn't seem so final considering they mixed up the words "volume" and "zoom".

HayateSlash

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hi guys, i've one question regarding the Moonshell gui/interface options

i've configured the program to my taste but what i need to know is: can I set up/fix a position for every mp3 lauch windows?

I mean, for every time i want to launch a .mp3 file so each window (music, time clock, info...) i'll show up in the same position

possible?

btw...i've installed the normal version (just in case)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/Eu4hiUW.jpg