Moonshell 1.21 or v.06??

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by magx, Jun 20, 2006.

Jun 20, 2006

Moonshell 1.21 or v.06?? by magx at 11:23 PM (1,385 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. magx
    OP

Newcomer magx Advanced Member

Canada
    Okay, so i want to watch south park and listen to music on my new supercard sd. So I did some reading here and discovered it's either moonshell or the gba player.....so I am using moonshell. I downloaded the verison on the supercard site which is v.06 i think. On the net I saw version 1.21. Whcih do I use? And is it a program that has been known to have the ds bricker in it? I don't want to brick my new Lite.....

I won't ask how to use the prgram I'll try and figure it out myself ( i remember reading files have to be in some weird format), but if someone could help me with this I'd appreciate it.

2. richardv

Member richardv GBAtemp Regular

United States
  3. magx
    OP

Canada
    ok, thanks then. Just one question, what do you mean by "run setup and point it at your card?" Run the setup on my PC, I git that but what does the last part mean? Are you saying that setup will create a file that I just drop onto my card's root directory?

4. 754boy

Banned 754boy :D

United States
    No, if you point it to your card's root directory, the setup will create the files directly on your card.

5. magx
    OP

Canada
    oh *duh* lol

thank you. I will figure out the rest from there.....I think there's a bit about moonshell int he SC guide on this site.....when i get home I'll check