Homebrew RELEASE Moonlight-Switch - Nvidia Game Stream client

Copai1

Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
Hello, I have like 50 games recognized on PC but Moonlight only shows around 21, is there a way to fix this?

MisoSwitch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Every Game that i tried is unplayable stuttering audio and lagging only the input is accurate which is odd ? with a ethernet adapter it runs smooth but i want to play in handheld mode any tipps ?

i tried :
-100mbs full duplex
- 30fps 5mbs

Waicol

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Every Game that i tried is unplayable stuttering audio and lagging only the input is accurate which is odd ? with a ethernet adapter it runs smooth but i want to play in handheld mode any tipps ?

i tried :
-100mbs full duplex
- 30fps 5mbs
Be sure to use 5GHZ Wifi and/or try changing the channel.

TheGreaKhali

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Loving this app but is anyone having a issue where the brightness looks odd. When streaming PS5 using Chinai I get better colours and deeper blacks. I tried Street Fighter V on both Moonlight and Chiaki. On Moonlight the input delay is way better than Chiaki. But on Chiaki colours are way better. I wish I can have the best of both worlds, is this an app issue?

TheGreaKhali

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Loving this app but is anyone having a issue where the brightness looks odd. When streaming PS5 using Chinai I get better colours and deeper blacks. I tried Street Fighter V on both Moonlight and Chiaki. On Moonlight the input delay is way better than Chiaki. But on Chiaki colours are way better. I wish I can have the best of both worlds, is this an app issue?

Also does overclocking and upping the bitrare give any tangible difference l. Currently default clocks and 10mb 720/60 I get a perfect stream. Was wondering if overclocking and upping the bitrate makes much of a difference and worth the extra battery drain

Arrrchitects

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also does overclocking and upping the bitrare give any tangible difference l. Currently default clocks and 10mb 720/60 I get a perfect stream. Was wondering if overclocking and upping the bitrate makes much of a difference and worth the extra battery drain

Why not just try it and check the fps/see if it feels any better?

bobmcjr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm getting video hangs/unresponsive input after some amount of time. Audio continues and the UI/app still works.
I haven't seen this reported recently, but it's been a known issue in the past?

No sigpatches and nothing in /atmosphere/contents (and adding sigpatches doesn't seem to make much difference?)

I've tried compiling the latest version and that hasn't helped either.

HOS 14.1.2 + AMS 1.3.2

gouki99

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I'm getting video hangs/unresponsive input after some amount of time. Audio continues and the UI/app still works.
I haven't seen this reported recently, but it's been a known issue in the past?

No sigpatches and nothing in /atmosphere/contents (and adding sigpatches doesn't seem to make much difference?)

I've tried compiling the latest version and that hasn't helped either.

HOS 14.1.2 + AMS 1.3.2

Try disabling GPU Hardware Scheduling on your source PC.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    KenniesNewName @ KenniesNewName: Won't lie kinda cool...