Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
There was this trend in movie trailers a while ago to have the tagline be "[noun] WILL [verb] *beat frame* [movie title]" so you had "TITANS / WILL / CLASH / :blank: / CLASH OF THE TITANS" and so on, and when that comedy with Dwayne Johnson where he plays a tooth fairy didn't have "TOOTH / WILL / HURT" as the tagline, I was sooooo friggin disappointed.

Anyway:

MOON
WILL
FALL

MOONFALL

Roland Emmerich, director of Independence Day, where aliens come and destroy the world, The Day After Tomorrow, where climate change comes and destroys the world, and 2012, where angry muons or something come and destroy the world (I'm sensing a pattern here), brings us Moonfall, where the Moon comes and destroys the world.

But it turns out that that's no Moon, that's a space station.

So now Halle Berry has to hack into it with her iMac (or something) and save the world, before we all get mooned to death.

Could make for a fun watch once someone edits out all the disaster footage and leaves just the plot elements (and if "2012" is any indication that should leave us with about 15 minutes of film).

CharlieWex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There was this trend in movie trailers a while ago to have the tagline be "[noun] WILL [verb] *beat frame* [movie title]" so you had "TITANS / WILL / CLASH / :blank: / CLASH OF THE TITANS" and so on, and when that comedy with Dwayne Johnson where he plays a tooth fairy didn't have "TOOTH / WILL / HURT" as the tagline, I was sooooo friggin disappointed.

Anyway:

MOON
WILL
FALL

MOONFALL

Roland Emmerich, director of Independence Day, where aliens come and destroy the world, The Day After Tomorrow, where climate change comes and destroys the world, and 2012, where angry muons or something come and destroy the world (I'm sensing a pattern here), brings us Moonfall, where the Moon comes and destroys the world.

But it turns out that that's no Moon, that's a space station.

So now Halle Berry has to hack into it with her iMac (or something) and save the world, before we all get mooned to death.

Could make for a fun watch once someone edits out all the disaster footage and leaves just the plot elements (and if "2012" is any indication that should leave us with about 15 minutes of film).

I can't figure out what this film is like...

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
New trailer up:

Moon is hollow and contains some alien space station and also a bunch of gray goo that forms into snakes and eats everything.

That part reminds me of Origin: Spirits of the Past, where dragon snake things burst forth from the Moon and eat everything:

Damn that's a good song. Goosebumps.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night