Moon

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by MagNetCZ, Apr 10, 2008.

Apr 10, 2008

Moon by MagNetCZ at 8:08 PM (1,040 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. MagNetCZ
    OP

Member MagNetCZ GBAtemp Fan

Czech Republic
    It's no news that this title is in works but now Renegade Kid has released a few screens and had an interview with IGN.
    In short the hated Dementium save system is gone, yay!

Looks like along with C.O.R.E. DS might get some good new FPSs. I just wonder if they decide to add an MP mode or not, it definitely wouldn't hurt at all.

The review: http://ds.ign.com/articles/865/865562p1.html

2. Artheido

Member Artheido GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
  3. MagNetCZ
    OP

Member MagNetCZ GBAtemp Fan

Czech Republic
    Oh it's in news, silly me.

4. GeekyGuy

Global Moderator GeekyGuy Professional loafer

United States
    Yeah, I'm onboard with the game. After playing Insecticide, I'm now confident that Dementium's problems lie with Gamecock, not Renegade Kid. RK seems like a development team with real talent, and I hope they get the publisher support they need this time around. The cat IGN interviewed from the team really sold me when he stated, and reiterated, that this game's focus will be on the story. He was also sure to mention they're making sure there is a lot more variety with this game in comparison to Dementium.

Dementium deserves props for so many valid reasons, but in the end, it just was a game I was loathe to play. I hope we get the real deal this time around.

5. TanookiSuit

Member TanookiSuit Game Reviewer/Writer -- formerly Vampire Hunter D

United States
    ^I couldn't agree with you more on Dementium. That game had so much going for it on the barriers it broke, but the barriers it also created ended up making it a game to hate and just not want to finish...which I didn't happily so selling it off for a keeper title. [​IMG]

Moon looks fantastic though from the talking points in that interview so I'm actually interested in this one now when I wasn't before outside of going 'oooh pretty looking' at the pics.