Canadian, Eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Daizu said:
DSGamer64 said:
Daizu said:
Obama is one of the worst leaders ever. He plans on stopping a war that's been going on for centuries, but he can't stop an oil spill? THE LULZ.
Ironic since it's BP's problem that the oil spill happened, not Obama's. And I am pretty sure it was good old Dubya who signed the contracts to allow drilling in the Gulf of Mexico so I find it rather hypocritical that anyone would slander Obama yet not criticize Bush for allowing the contract. That aint Obama's problem at all, it's BP and Bush's fault.

Yes, maybe, but it's not Bush's problem anymore. Obama's in presidency now, and it's his job to fix it. But you know, I was just giving my two cents, I don't really care.
Of course, because Bush left that country of yours in a complete cluster fuck of a mess. People are expecting all this shit to get fixed instantly and in retrospect it won't. Recovering an economy when your nation is 10 trillion dollars in debt and owing money to countries like China while persisting with a war in the Middle East that will never be won.

If we were to turn back time 25+ years to when the first electric cars were being produced, had the oil companies not shot down every attempt at making a gas free vehicle, we would probably all be driving electric cars and there would be no oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico. It was thanks to the US government and the oil companies that electric cars never made it, we would be over 25 years further ahead in that technology had it been invested in when it was initially conceived.

Defiance

oh my god.. it's full of trading cards...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Exactly my point. We could be using that money to plant more trees for all the polluted areas or paying for land for the animals' homes we took away from them. So many things this nation needs. So you're right, congratulations to me for always knowing space exploration was expensive but isn't at the top of the list of America's needs
biggrin.gif

This is where I disagree.. We shouldn't stop exploration simply because the world is not in a perfect state! We cannot say: "okay, everybody is happy, now lets go!" It should still be a challenge regardless.. Besides, it doesn't take $20 billion to plant some trees.

Oh, and you guys do know that Obama is increasing our debt far worse than Bush ever 'did,' right? He is pretty much making the same mistakes as FDR made.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night