OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Yes, the long awaited Monster Farm Online has been re-released in Japan after two years beta testing.
If you never heard of this franchise, its because here in the western world it was dub Monster Rancher.

Any ways I was starting this thread to see if anyone else want to play it, or is playing it.

The office site is here (http://www.mf-lagoon.jp/)
Also if needed I'll also post helping on how to become a member if need it since the site is in Japanese.

Any ways for those that have played I need help on how to start the game.

I think you need a japanese ip address....

C175R

GBAtemp Pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Im gona play thiss NOWW!! thanks for the link
grog.gif

PS. It didnt asked me for any japanese post box or actual address

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
sad.gif
I wish I could read japanese so that I could fully understand this game, I'm gunna see if there's a translation project for this game out anywhere over the internets

it appears from another forum you need to use "VPN"....? to get around the games ip blocking system

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
the game has an IP blocker and another forum mentioned using "VPN" (I have no idea what this is, I'm tech savvy but not /that tech savvy even if it is something basic) to get around the IP blocker.

I was going to give this game a really good go at but I'm lacking in the japanese language department and I find that with this game it will be a HUGE barrier, it also seems there is no translation project anywhere on the net for this beauty which is a real shame so now I'm grasping at hope for an EU or US release which I doubt =/ which only leaves grasping at hope that somebody will attempt to start up a trnaslation project and get a team together but this will probably only happen if the game is deemed popular enough as I know the digimon online game got a translation as that was popular enough (this one was nothing to do with gbatemp as far as I know). so I guess I'm going to miss out

Choumaru

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I saw a few other American's play it on youtube so I will bug them until I found out how to do it. ^^
I think the reason why is because it has a loyal fan base but that it.

The last game released, Evo had poor sales and reviews so we may not see a English Version

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse