Monster Hunter Tri...

Discussion in 'Wii - Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection' started by 10_0ARMY, Sep 14, 2010.

1. 10_0ARMY
    OP

10_0ARMY THE *Original* 1 Man Army

Apr 21, 2009
    United States
    Wouldn't you like to know
    The title says it all. I'll be trying to join a city and it takes about a minute or so and pops up an error message saying "Processing was Unsucessful." I'm not new to this game but I was wondering what this message actually signifies?

Is it a connect problem or just a stupid server problem?

2. dinofan01

dinofan01 Misses the old days...

Jul 4, 2008
    United States
    well anytime i have that error pop up it was due to a connection problem. I was always downloading when it happened so I had to pause some torrents. Be sure not much it staking up to much bandwidth and try again.

3. Kryptical

Kryptical GBAtemp Fan

Jun 10, 2010
    Canada
    Canada
    Sometimes it's a server thing. I wasn't downloading anything (all computers were off) and the only thing connected to the internet was the Wii and my home phone.

I always just try to join that room again and most of the time it says the processing unsuccessful thing again...

4. 10_0ARMY
    OP

10_0ARMY THE *Original* 1 Man Army

Apr 21, 2009
    United States
    Wouldn't you like to know
    That happens to me only in part of the time. Other times I try to join the city again and I get in. It probably is just a stupid server thing anyways.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice