Monster Hunter Tri Online Freezes

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by bwnt, Apr 22, 2010.

Apr 22, 2010

Monster Hunter Tri Online Freezes by bwnt at 9:08 AM (2,586 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. bwnt
    OP

Newcomer bwnt Newbie

United States
    I've been running Monster Hunter Tri off of my USB drive using USB Loader GX and after following all of the posted instructions, everything is working perfectly.
    (I've played the game on single player for 2 hours so far, no errors or problems whatsoever)

However, I've repeatedly tried playing online and it always freezes at the exact same position.
    It connects to the online servers just fine, and I am able to select a game to enter but after entering a city gate server the cutscene that it plays freezes right when it shows the rasta dude with the pickaxe.
    I've tried different IOS's 222, 223, and 249, which all run the game fine but still cause the cutscene to freeze.
    I've also tried playing with the different settings on USB loader such as force NTSC, error 2, patch country strings, etc.

Is anyone experiencing the same problem?
    Has anyone actually gotten online and into a game using a USB loader?

Help!

2. lsk0754

Newcomer lsk0754 Member

United States
    use ios223 V4

3. The-Magician

Newcomer The-Magician Advanced Member

Mexico
    Same happened to me yesterday, today everything runs fie. Probably server overload or something like that. Have you tried again ?

4. bwnt
    OP

Newcomer bwnt Newbie

United States
    I just reinstalled ios 223 v4, and it's still freezing at the exact same spot in the cutscene with the pickaxe guy.

5. Tagg7

Member Tagg7 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Check your ISO. Maybe it's damaged?