Hacking Monster hunter tri game save

doomtrigger

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im not sure if im allowed to bump my own things but im cant wait to mod my wii and lol if anyone has a save they can give me it would be nice

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
plasma dragon007 said:
zelgadisgray said:
how about you play the game like everyone else instead of begging for completed game save?

Not to mention you probably can't even copy it because MH3 is a Wifi game, and don't games that use Wifi prevent the copying of saves?

Savegame Manager GX?
tongue.gif

doomtrigger

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
zelgadisgray said:
how about you play the game like everyone else instead of begging for completed game save?

How about you gtfo i dident ask for you to come in here a bitch at me for asking someone to make me a a game save fucking canadiens need to learn there place and shut up no one wants to here what they have to say lol

Reactions: Manana

PeregrinFig

A miserable little pile of secrets
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I hate to tell you this, but if you have all items and infinite money, MH3 will be crazy boring. If you still want to find the save, though, then Google is your friend.

aiRWaLKRe

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If you go online with every item befor you are able to obtain them you will get auto banned by the game. I has auto checks if you are not the right rank ( played enough online quests to get exp sort a thing) you get banned. So you would have to play offline and that gets boring. And you need a hacked wii to transfer the files anyway cause it is a locked save.

I think I put 400 hours into it befor I got bored with it

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Problem is, afaik, pussieloader isn't as well known as it should be. I read the whole thread about it a while ago, and I completely forgot about it until you mentioned it.

Then again, my statement of "isn't as well known as it should be" is kinda a moot point, in the sense that though it is useful, for most purposes it will be used for "hacking the wii without hacking the wii". case in point, why hack it without hacking it when you could just hack it...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night