The Neautral Gamer
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
monster_hunter_tri_g_boxart.jpg

Monster Hunter Tri G[/url] for the Nintendo 3DS appears to be in huge demand in Japan with multiple retail outlets stating that they’ve completely sold out of the game. Retailers are also reporting that they’ve sold out of the Circle Pad Pro. Yodobashi Camera in Akihabara announced that it’s getting its next shipment of Monster Hunter Tri G on Thursday December 15th.

Japannnnnnn

source

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks like we are going to get a 3ds pro if those things continue selling outside Japan...

Oh and this seem like a higher chance for localization...

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Looks like we are going to get a 3ds pro if those things continue selling outside Japan...

I sure as hell hope for one, as long as they improve a good few things instead of just adding the second knob and selling it wholesale again under a new name. Foxi wants moar colours, moar battery life and prefferably an external mic-in.

Reactions: 2 people

s4mid4re

Trophies
Website
v4.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States

I sure as hell hope for one, as long as they improve a good few things instead of just adding the second knob and selling it wholesale again under a new name. Foxi wants moar colours, moar battery life and prefferably an external mic-in.
With the current 3ds sales going well, I doubt Ninty will be working on a revision for a good year or two from now. Seriously though, I'm not caring for the hardware, as long as the games are fun. I guess we can dream though. =D

As for colors, I'm fine, as long as I get myself an Ice white 3ds (that thing looks smexy) :wub:
Having a better battery will definitely affect the price, so it's unlikely they're going to do something unless the technology becomes any better, performance and cost-wise.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
...Did anyone really expect anything different? The Monster Hunter series has generally sold quite well in Japan from what I hear. I assume eventually there will be some sort of release here in the US as well sometime next year or 2013. We'll see I suppose.

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
...Is that a dick in the cover? :wtf:
Anyway, I'm somewhat new to the monster hunter series (I've only played Tri and a demo of one of the ps2 versions),
but, still, I'm interested in the game (and, this time, I will be able to play with my best friend! :lol:).

jimmyemunoz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyway, I'm somewhat new to the monster hunter series (I've only played Tri and a demo of one of the ps2 versions),
but, still, I'm interested in the game (and, this time, I will be able to play with my best friend! :lol:).

Wow. I didn't know how much that dinosaur head look like a d*ck.

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom

If you think that looks like a dick than I suggest you go a see a doctor pronto.

Reactions: 2 people

Erdnaxela

Trophies
XP
Country
France
The monster hunter effect, just like the dragon quest effect.
But with dragon quest, nobody go to work/school x)
I heard capcom shipped only 460,000 game yesterday.

Now, we need this game in US/EU.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: