Status
Not open for further replies.

vree

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I got banned for 14 days, I think it's because I equiped a high rank weapon (wich needed a + item).
My Rank is 21

Now my question is if I sell all the stuff in my stock (I used hack every item+8 slots in box) + the weapon will it be fine to go back online?

BECAUSE there are some things I can't undo:
-if I go to a shop to create/buy weapons I see all high rank weapons still avaible, will online security detect this? Because I can't undo the shop list of all those new avaible items? I did delete all my items so I can't make them tough.
-8slot in stock (inventory trunk)

Or am I good to go in 14 days with the steps I made? I really don't want to make a new character :S
Also I only got one chance left before permanent ban so yea want to make this 100% sure :S

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
You will be lucky to find someone on here to help you. No one likes a cheater that takes away from the other honest players. Not cool.

Otherwise, if I had honest advice to give you about how to get around it then I would. The only advice that I can give is to not cheat, and if you do then don't ask this community to help you because no one will.

Cheating in online games is just wrong. Suck it up. You created the issue for yourself. Don't be an asshole. If you want to cheat offline then no one will care.

But since you ask "What to delete?", delete your savegame and start fresh with playing the game honestly.

This community turns a blind eye to pirates and thieves, but we do not tolerated cheaters. (yes, hippocratic, but deal with it or go elsewhere.)

vree

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
DeadlyFoez said:
You will be lucky to find someone on here to help you. No one likes a cheater that takes away from the other honest players. Not cool.

Otherwise, if I had honest advice to give you about how to get around it then I would. The only advice that I can give is to not cheat, and if you do then don't ask this community to help you because no one will.

Cheating in online games is just wrong. Suck it up. You created the issue for yourself.

That's strange because this is not the first topic I have seen about this and you know what they actually got helped....

Don't flame if you don't want to help, I'm going back to the right path trying to fix my mistake, why else would i ask this...

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Winners never cheat and cheaters never win.
That's what you get for cheating.
lecture.gif

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
vree said:
DeadlyFoez said:

Cheating in online games is just wrong. Suck it up. You created the issue for yourself.

That's strange because this is not the first topic I have seen about this and you know what they actually got helped....

Don't flame if you don't want to help, I'm going back to the right path trying to fix my mistake, why else would i ask this...
Then delete your savegame and wait 14 days.

Edit: I did nothing to flame you.

If you are so unintelligent to cheat in online games AND accuse someone of flaming you when they weren't then you REALLY have a lot to learn and you should just give up and not post that crap here anymore. Use your brains.

vree

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
gamefan5 said:
lecture.gif

How is this helping in any way, if you can't help me then say nothing...
Stay on topic...

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
vree said:
gamefan5 said:
lecture.gif

How is this helping in any way, if you can't help me then say nothing...
Stay on topic...
Obviously this community does not support cheating, so you will NEVER get the answer you want from here. So either request to have this thread closed or deal with everyone bitching at you. In the end you will not get what you want.

If you had skills and brains then, first you would not need to cheat, second is that you'd be able to google and find the answer on your own. So you have now failed too many times for anyone in this community to give a crap about your cheating habits.

EDIT: We are on topic. The topic is how YOU cheated in an online game. We don't want YOU cheating US.

Fear Zoa

Still Alive
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its true...we hate cheaters and I've never seen a topic of someone asking for help cheating online here that actually go helped
ph34r.gif

vree

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You must feel real tough right now...

If you're not going to help and you're just going to complain about hackers, then don't waste your time, I don't want to hear it. I know I deserve this ban because I shouldn't have fiddled around in the first place, so I'm not asking to bypass it. I just genuinely would like to know if I'll ever be able to use my character again or if I'll have to restart.

Not your respons like "just restart"....

And like I stated above the comunity doesn't agree with you because there are topics in this section about people with similar bans that did got a nice helpfull answer...

One of the topics in question: http://gbatemp.net/lofiversion/index.php?t261695.html

Fear Zoa said:
Its true...we hate cheaters and I've never seen a topic of someone asking for help cheating online here that actually go helped
ph34r.gif

Not help cheating, but helping them correct their mistake, do you really think I want to hack again after this?

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
vree said:
I'm not asking to bypass it. I just genuinely would like to know if I'll ever be able to use my character again or if I'll have to restart.

And like I stated above the comunity doesn't agree with you because there are topics in this section about people with similar bans that did got a nice helpfull answer...

One of the topics in question: http://gbatemp.net/lofiversion/index.php?t261695.html

Not help cheating, but helping them correct their mistake, do you really think I want to hack again after this?
Contradict yourself much?

If you can find this so called help that you claim has helped people then follow that. I will not help you, an no one else here will help you. Just give up and learn to use google. :facepalm:

Once a cheater, always a cheater. Just start fresh and you won't have anymore problems. Simple.

vree

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
DeadlyFoez said:
vree said:
I'm not asking to bypass it. I just genuinely would like to know if I'll ever be able to use my character again or if I'll have to restart.

Contradict yourself much?

If you can find this so called help that you claim has helped people then follow that. I will not help you, an no one else here will help you. Just give up and learn to use google. :facepalm:

It's not a contradict, learn to read, I can still use the character after the 14 days, but if there is still something moddified on it, it will get banned, that's what the question is all about...

And you learn to grow up...
Getting all worked up over a simple help/advise question...

It's not like I killed someone...

crwys

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

jonthedit

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
Okay first of all, WHY DID YOU CHEAT ONLINE >:O *RAGE*
Anyway, now that that's out of the way, I highly recommend NEVER going online on that game AGAIN. Otherwise your Wii ID will be^might be^ blacklisted and permanently banned.

Edit : On second thought try deleting your profile, then editing your Wii's MAC Address.

Edit Edit : Hope this video helps, and I hope you never cheat again.
smile.gif

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01_Uu-zF758[/youtube]

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
DeadlyFoez said:

erm how the hell is he taking away from honest players when he is cheating on his OWN character his OWN game and his OWN console? how the hell can a character that has better armour than you affect your player, make you cry? scream that you want it? grow up seriously, anti cheaters pro nazis seriously don't make any sense.
rolleyes.gif

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
jalaneme said:
DeadlyFoez said:

erm how the hell is he taking away from honest players when he is cheating on his OWN character his OWN game and his OWN console? how the hell can a character that has better armour than you affect your player, make you cry? scream that you want it? grow up seriously, anti cheaters pro nazis seriously don't make any sense.
rolleyes.gif
You have apparently never played the game. He cheats other people because players can fight each other online. That is the main basis for the online play of this game. Please don't comment when you don't have a clue. You just make yourself look like a jackass.

The whole point of online game play is to be able to compete against other players. That is like Gamers 101, you must have missed that course.

Let's just take a look at Mario Kart online. What happens when someone cheats and throws hundreds of spiked blue shells, well then that person always wins first place and the honest players get their score dropped because of it. How about when someone cheats to get lots of gold for an online game that does auctions for items that players are selling, well that throws off the whole economy of the game and make some cheater get great weapons and armor when they don't deserve it and then they can kick the crap out of other player that has worked hard for a long time.

Cheat offline all you want, when you bring it online then understand that there will be a mob with torched and pitchforks wanting to burn you at the stake.

How about if someone came into your house and stole your life savings? That person is cheating in life, and you are suffering because of it.

Online cheating is wrong...period.

And I don't care about the morons that spend hundreds of real life cash for 'gil' in their online game, but those that just steal things are completely different.

Sly 3 4 me

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DeadlyFoez said:
You have apparently never played the game. He cheats other people because players can fight each other online. That is the main basis for the online play of this game. Please don't comment when you don't have a clue. You just make yourself look like a jackass.

The whole point of online game play is to be able to compete against other players. That is like Gamers 101, you must have missed that course.

Incorrect, that's the opposite of how the game is meant to be played. The reason you are able to join a room and fight alongside 3 other players is for the cooperation, not the competition.. If you're attempting to play the game in such a manner as that then you clearly have never played it or greatly misunderstand the way the game is meant to be played.. There is no way to fight each other online either..

Also, the links from crwys pretty much explain how you can pretty much solve the problem in many different manners.. Try not to cheat next time, although it doesn't take away from other people's opportunities, it still could make players feel like a noob and not want to play I suppose.

Also, those examples you used for other games don't apply in any way to monster hunter tri, showing you actually do not know anything about the game. You can't group every game which is online into a category of competition..

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
Sly 3 4 me said:
DeadlyFoez said:

Incorrect, that's the opposite of how the game is meant to be played. The reason you are able to join a room and fight alongside 3 other players is for the cooperation, not the competition.. If you're attempting to play the game in such a manner as that then you clearly have never played it or greatly misunderstand the way the game is meant to be played.. There is no way to fight each other online either..

Also, the links from crwys pretty much explain how you can pretty much solve the problem in many different manners.. Try not to cheat next time, although it doesn't take away from other people's opportunities, it still could make players feel like a noob and not want to play I suppose.

Also, those examples you used for other games don't apply in any way to monster hunter tri, showing you actually do not know anything about the game. You can't group every game which is online into a category of competition..
You are right. I played the game until the whole online part and then I quit it. Last thing I remember, from over a year ago, was that I was joining some sort of battlefield where I was fighting against someone else and I got my ass whooped. I hated the game, I thought it was lame for what I like in a game.

But there is an obvious thing about the game that if you do cheat then you take away from other people in one way or another.

Moral of the story is that online cheating is wrong and it pisses people off, whether I have my thoughts correct about a specific game or not. Obviously so since most people posting in here were not willing to help and just basically call the OP a jerk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    In modern standards
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, then why mine can't?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @K3Nv2 What is nps you mentioned?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Because your pc has a hamster innit
    +3
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    R.I.P. LittleBigPlanet PS3 servers
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    LBP2 still the goat tho
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That can be played on ps5 iirc
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm surprised any PS3 servers are still up, tbh
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Alot of manufactures do care about older consoles they just want to whine about piracy
    +2
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa I had 4.89 hfw on super slim that was great, but when I got a new hard disk I forgot where the guide was and could only find a guide for 4.90 and its resources
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa I think another reason to want to update is if the hfw is at the level of the fw
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    you can sync trophies
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea that's what I'm sitting on now- 4.9, and it seems fine, have had no issues at all
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    I don't know if people play online or such
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My ps3 short circuited during a deep clean still salty about it after downloading 2tbs worth but SteamDeck okay with emulation still just can't run mgs4 worth shit
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea forgot bout trophies. They just silly to me. Just like the xbox achievements. Hey, to each they own tho.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It keeps players in touch with the game like a check list of things to do after they beat it
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa they ruined the gaming experience for me to be honest
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa Im not crazy about getting all of them, i feel like I have something to show for for the time put in
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa If you want to do rgh or 360 mod
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    does it matter if you update your 360 or not before trying is it advisable or not
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea I don't pay attention to them really. Or do I try to 100% a game. I just play till story ends/ or I get the girl!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Bigonya uses his wiener to mod 360s
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Going to the water park, see ya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You should update the 360 to newest dash before RGHing it yes. But not a big deal if you don't, you can install new dash/avatar updates after.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: You should update the 360 to newest dash before RGHing it yes. But not a big deal if you don't...