Hacking Monster hunter rise does not start on atmosphere 0.19.4 firmware 12.03.

apiso

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I ve tried various version of the latest update 3.0.0 but the game doesnt works, it stay at the first image after the nintendo logo and doesnt load the menu. It used to work before i update atmosphere to 0.19.4 and the game to 3.0.0 Have someone the same problem? Is there a way to fix it? Every help will be appreciated.

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ve tried various version of the latest update 3.0.0 but the game doesnt works, it stay at the first image after the nintendo logo and doesnt load the menu. It used to work before i update atmosphere to 0.19.4 and the game to 3.0.0 Have someone the same problem? Is there a way to fix it? Every help will be appreciated.
Try a cache clear via recovery menu?

Starhatred

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Did you stuck at the image with magnamalo and the hunter when you just launch the game? Did you add the event quests files (DLC unlocker) for 2.0? If so, try delete romfs folder inside atmosphere/contents/0100B04011742000. Because the event quests are already included in the version 3.0, that's what is causing you to get stuck at the loading screen when you start the game.

Reactions: apiso and mrgone

apiso

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Did you stuck at the image with magnamalo and the hunter when you just launch the game? Did you add the event quests files (DLC unlocker) for 2.0? If so, try delete romfs folder inside atmosphere/contents/0100B04011742000. Because the event quests are already included in the version 3.0, that's what is causing you to get stuck at the loading screen when you start the game.
Thank you very match this was the problem, now it works.

Reactions: Starhatred

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: *teleports behind you* "Nothing personnel, kiddo" +1