Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. renzcheat

renzcheat Member
    Newcomer

Philippines
    sx os infinite use of puch item isnt working, x1000 inventory items too cause crash same with sharpness and lbg and hbg wyvernfire and wyvernburst isnt working cause crash too

2. shinwg

shinwg GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Where to get a pc save editor? If u don’t mind

3. simsimsim

simsimsim GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    oh then they might have updated it! The one I'm still using doesn't allow you to switch weapons, I thought it was still this one. Thank you for letting me know!

Oops nah it's still the same one. But I guess the crash only happens when you switch to ranged weapons from melee ones. I will just keep that in mind.

Last edited by simsimsim, May 5, 2021
  4. Mexuus

Mexuus Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    @TomSwitch is there anyway to upgrade the God Talisman creator/upgrader to v2.0? If so, would you be able to PM me? I understand its very dangerous and I am in the discord from Xenocard. But i have used it in the previous versions and I was fine. I am also aware of the dangers. If so, can you please PM me?

5. Deleted User

OP Deleted User Newbie

from the people who Built it

changing from swords to guns will crash you game
    sharpness is codded for swords

having infinite bullets on for your guns and changing to swords will crash your game too

there is a file for SXOX, use that for your cfw

Last edited May 5, 2021
    simsimsim likes this.
  6. Mexuus

Mexuus Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Or even the one that just makes it the best charm? Like for example, the old code would make an Attack 1-Agitator 1 charm with 0-0-1 slots to Attack 3-Agitator 2 3-1-1 charm.

Khalyus likes this.
  7. Khalyus

Khalyus GBAtemp Fan

Brazil
    Making charms with skill higher then 3 on First skill results on w.helm problem and crash.
    If u are going to make Max skill god charms, don't use skills with Max level greater then 3 on the First skill slot.

8. iSharingan

iSharingan Show me your power

United States
    my spreadsheet does that already. Just make sure the page is set to 2.0.0 codes. Also of minor note: slots will always appear in descending order, such as 3-1-0 or 1-0-0.

Botanist can actually have level 4 in the first slot safely. All other skills cap at 3 or lower

Last edited by iSharingan, May 5, 2021
    El_Matadurr likes this.
  9. rafpoop
    This message by rafpoop has been removed from public view by Issac, May 5, 2021, Reason: Flaming.
    May 5, 2021
  10. Mandikiri
    This message by Mandikiri has been removed from public view by Issac, May 5, 2021, Reason: Reply to deleted content.
    May 5, 2021
  11. rafpoop
    This message by rafpoop has been removed from public view by Issac, May 5, 2021, Reason: Flaming.
    May 5, 2021
  12. rafpoop

rafpoop GBAtemp Regular

United States
    sharing the BCAT data for most recent event quests for people who play offline

you need to use JKSV to overwrite your BCAT data with the BCAT option after dropping it on your SD card in the JKSV folder where your backup should be, make sure to back up your save file/BCAT data

this will give all of the most recent events but it's not going to do anything about upcoming events! you should use layeredfs if you want to unlock upcoming quests, there's a few available already that they haven't officially released yet that are spoofed. follow this guide: https://github.com/mhvuze/MonsterHunterRiseModding/wiki/Using-Custom-Files

Attached Files:

Last edited by rafpoop, May 5, 2021
    shinwg and one-piece like this.
  13. exKal

exKal Newbie
    Newcomer

Philippines
    Hopefully this would develop and pave the way to quest editing. I'm especially interested to edit the quest rewards. :D

14. renzcheat

renzcheat Member
    Newcomer

Philippines
    did that same result im at 11.0,0 firmware sx os mod chip v2

15. Deleted User

OP Deleted User Newbie

i do not understand your Answer but ill assume you did not crash
    do not trust the cheat just because it didn't crash on you, it will
    it needs an off switch or a code type 5 version

16. renzcheat

renzcheat Member
    Newcomer

Philippines
    yeah so far im only using unli hp and wirebug cheat most of the cheat crash when i finish a quest

17. Vulpes-Vulpeos

Vulpes-Vulpeos GBAtemp Regular

Ukraine
    Hello. Can someone help me with OFF cheats for [∞ Gathering] and [∞ Wirebug] cheats?
    [∞ Gathering]
    04010000 031A279C 1E2703E0
    04010000 031A3E04 1E2703E1

[∞ Wirebug]
    04010000 036B0954 B900111F
    04010000 036B0958 BD401100
    04010000 036B095C 14000016

I can guess that OFF cheat for [∞ Gathering] should be like this, but I don't know for sure:
    [∞ Gathering OFF]
    04010000 031A3E04 1E2703E0
    For [∞ Wirebug] it should be like this? (It's also just my guess):
    [∞ Wirebug OFF]
    04010000 036B095C BD401100

Tested. My variants don't work.

Last edited by Vulpes-Vulpeos, May 6, 2021
  18. Raihans

Raihans Member
    Newcomer

Germany
    Somehow i still can't figure out how to remove the white helme although I've read the tutorial on how to remove it (Although it doesnt sound that complicated). Can somebody like explain it long story short?

Last edited by Raihans, May 6, 2021
  19. bungeegums

bungeegums GBAtemp Regular

Australia
    do you have the white helmet cheat?
    Use the sell white helmet cheat then sell the white helmet then turn off the cheat after thats it

20. Knoedel

Knoedel Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Germany
    where is the discord server?
    is it gone?

21. bungeegums

bungeegums GBAtemp Regular

Australia
    its in OP signature called cheatshunter

22. Raihans

Raihans Member
    Newcomer

Germany
    Yeah i do. I pretty much tried doing that but i still can't sell the white helmet. It stays at 0z even though i've activated the white helmet cheat.

23. Deleted User

OP Deleted User Newbie

its not Gone, due to Harassment from Lurkers and Public Attacks, i removed everyone from @-Guest Role who did not log in for the past week, re join the server

also a reminder, if you identify yourself as a GBATemp member, you get the Member Role By introducing yourself in Guest Book Channel, i still wont post content that has game data in it in here

and one last comment, the server inst special, everything is shared here, no need to join it
    it was created to combat the people who Debate Cheat Copy Rights and put Paywalls to get cheats, it was resolved now and you can find the same content here

move the Helmet into the first slot of your equipment box
    turn ON cheat, it will be converted to another item, sell it, turn cheat off, save game

make sure you are using the correct cheat for the Bid Version you are using, go back 1 or 2 pages in this Topic you will find 2.0 white helmet cheat

Last edited May 6, 2021
    Knoedel likes this.

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Discussion, Monster, Hunter

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.