Clock Up
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
image152.png

QUOTE said:
A few hours ago, Capcom held a Monster Hunter press conference in Japan and put an embargo on all of the news. However, a savvy Twitter user captured the big story – Monster Hunter Portable 3rd.

A photo confirming Monster Hunter Portable 3rd as a PSP game leaked onto Twitpic and Gigazine grabbed it before someone pulled it. Look for more news about it soon, perhaps later today.

Update: Capcom sent out a press release confirming the news and an international release under the name Monster Hunter Freedom 3. This version introduces new regions, monsters, and a revised Felyne combat system. Look for Monster Hunter Freedom 3 in the West in late 2010.

News Source: Siliconera

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Rockstar said:
Awesome, now Wii and PSP are getting it just makes it EPIC WIN

It's not Tri, just a third portable game.

all monster hunter games are the same anyway though, so whatever (I would probably get Tri over this though if they were the same game)

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
* has orgasm *

Monster Hunter is one of the few reasons I keep my PSP around, and the only reason my Wii hasn't been boxed up and traded in. Seriously, nobody uses the Wii any more. If it were up to me it'd be back in its box, straight round to the Game, trade in towards Mass Effect 2, Bioshock 2 and Dante's Inferno. Should be able to get all three and more if I trade all the Wii games in too. Unfortunately it's a 'family owned' Wii so it's not my decision.

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
capcom, calm down with the milking man, geez
frown.gif
the first one was great, the second never came out in the west, the 3rd is not out yet and the freedom versions have been milked dry till there is no carcass left.

BlackDave

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Blaze163 said:
* has orgasm *

Monster Hunter is one of the few reasons I keep my PSP around, and the only reason my Wii hasn't been boxed up and traded in. Seriously, nobody uses the Wii any more. If it were up to me it'd be back in its box, straight round to the Game, trade in towards Mass Effect 2, Bioshock 2 and Dante's Inferno. Should be able to get all three and more if I trade all the Wii games in too. Unfortunately it's a 'family owned' Wii so it's not my decision.
I'm not surprised to see that most people who have a wii have a "family owned" one....like me...or my friend at work....

oxenh

The most unknown member of GBAtemp
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
i have no words that can say what am feeling right now....

i waited so many time for this... Y_Y

oxenh

The most unknown member of GBAtemp
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
clegion said:
wow the setting is very different, looking very nice

did i just seen the gunlance SLASH?

yeah, gunlance SLASH and SHOOT at the same time....

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
This game looks so fucking awesome, Unite was just a crappy upgrade from Freedom 2, the same town, many same monsters, only a couple of new maps, weapon upgrades, different colored monsters and only a couple of new ones...
I played the hell out of MH, I can't wait for this.
yay.gif

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Awesome, now I'll have to start AGAIN from the start. I hope there's gonna be some import function like the previous ones, but I'm pretty sure it won't be that much of a advantage.

Well, maybe that's for the better. MH:P games start becoming REALLY tedious after a while. I hope Tri doesn't suffer of that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.