Homebrew Monster Hunter Generations .Cia stuck at the N3DS logo

Hikenkami

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi everyone!!

I just downloaded MHG .cia waiting for my retail copy to arrive, but i am stuck at the Nintendo 3DS red logo when launching it, and nothing else happens, I haven't use my 3DS for a while, is there some update to do on our CFW?

Thanks for your help

Hikenkami

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I don't know how to make the update, I suppose I can find the answer in the tutorial section ?

ps: the answer may be too easy, but do I just have to go to my settings in my "alternate nand", the RX-E 9.2.0-20E and make a normal update like I would to upgrade my system?

Last edited by Hikenkami,

Hikenkami

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Well I did it, and now when I try too boot, I got the pink screen telling me RX tools is gonna boot, and black screen, and nothing else. An idea?

Hikenkami

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Just to know, because this i a day-thing, can I just switch rxtools to luma, or will I have to redo the whole process of creating the emunand and others? Because if it is the case i'll do it later

Hikenkami

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
If I am correct, I need to completely erase my current Micro SD card, and start everything anew like I did to install my current 9.2 CFW. Since I didn't do this for a very long time, I can use Browserhax as an entry point?

Kuroi-Akira

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
If I am correct, I need to completely erase my current Micro SD card, and start everything anew like I did to install my current 9.2 CFW. Since I didn't do this for a very long time, I can use Browserhax as an entry point?

No that would be a Waste of time & Emunand

All you need to do is put the Luma3ds files on the SD and point your boot manager to the Luma.dat, Configure luma to boot Emunand & then Delete the RxTools ones

Last edited by Kuroi-Akira,

Arkcade

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
If you are on 9.2 on emunand update it to 11.0

If that still doesn't work try go into the eshop and open the games store page and relaunch it. If it is still not working try the eshop repair feature.

Metalchilla

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just delete the RXtools files and replace them with luma files. then update your emunand to 11.0 and use Starupdater to play online.
Like i said, i'm pretty sure that you need firmware version (emunand) to be atleast 10.7.

Hikenkami

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Well thanks for all your replies, guess I didn't was patient enough, I did all the process. At least everything is clean :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs