blame

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
Well guys I can't load the game, after days of searching forums and trying many methods.

First of all, I am 4.0E, with all MHG IOSes installed and CIOSBUGFIX55.wad already installed. Tried to load it with Softchip V90&V96 with Remove 002 protection, Japanese Language setting and IOS55 selected but I get: loctl error (di read id error all the time.

The game is a back up not original because I want to test it before importing it. CC (classic controller) is always plugged, game needs it.

I have only installed CIOSBUGFIX55.wad and not all cIOSes from the CIOSCORP package because I read only that the game needs.

Any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks.

blame

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
Thanks for the quick reply,

Yes I used DVD+R Taiyo Yuden, Japan Made. And made two copies, one with NERO X4 and the other one with ImgBurn X4 too.

No I don't know about that bitsetting.

BTW, I don't have any DVD-R available atm. I have: Taiyo Yuden DVD+R and TDK DVD+R. If I should use DVD-R I will do it, however if no specific reason there is for doing so I will stick with DVD+Rs.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I knew it!. If you want to read DVD+Rs on your Wii for ANYTHING, backups or media players, they need to be booktyped to dvd-rom, just google that. If not booktyped, they won't work. Do not only reply if everything is fine now, or else we are getting an endless discussion that DVD+Rs work on Wiis again.

blame

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
Thanks for reply again,
I just bought Verbatim DVD-R and I am gonna burn it again and see if it works. I will edit the thread with results. I assume that by using a DVD-R media there is no need to think about bitsetting as the media is wii-friendly now.

EDIT: Game works now. Used a DVD-R Verbatim. Thanks man.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Happy birthday! +1