Monster Hunter Freedom 2

Discussion in 'PSP - Games & Content' started by Jiggah, Sep 3, 2007.

1. Jiggah
    OP

Jiggah GBAtemp Maniac

Nov 9, 2002
    United States
    How seriously awesome is this game? This is by far one of the best PSP titles out there.

I'm still doing the Elder Quests. I like how they expanded the Elder Quest with a lot more quest per star rank. The fact that they got rid of the ridiculously annoying egg/stone gathering quest is a huge bonus. It has more weapons, more monsters, new maps, bigger areas, and downloadable map/quest makes it a must have for any hardcore gaming PSP owner.

I also like the fact that this game, in fact the whole series, is not a n00b friendly game. It takes time and dedication to learn to play.

I hope they show off MH3 for the PS3 soon or make an announcement in regards to Frontier coming Stateside.

2. mflo

mflo GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Nov 16, 2006
    United States
    For some reason, I just can't get into Monster Hunter. I think I'm turning into more of a casual gamer now.

3. Seraph

Seraph GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jan 6, 2007
    United States
    I got addicted to the first one...but there's so many good games out right now. This game being easier than the first doesn't help me stay focused. I keep switching games whenever my batteries run out. But yeah, the new weapons are awesome.

Too bad this didn't have online multiplayer.

4. miikes

miikes Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 15, 2007
    I know how you feel, I used to be all into grinding games. Now I'm having trouble finding time to commit.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice