Monster Hunter Freedom 2

Discussion in 'PSP - Games & Content' started by Jiggah, Sep 3, 2007.

Sep 3, 2007

Monster Hunter Freedom 2 by Jiggah at 4:54 AM (1,074 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. Jiggah
    OP

Member Jiggah GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    How seriously awesome is this game? This is by far one of the best PSP titles out there.

I'm still doing the Elder Quests. I like how they expanded the Elder Quest with a lot more quest per star rank. The fact that they got rid of the ridiculously annoying egg/stone gathering quest is a huge bonus. It has more weapons, more monsters, new maps, bigger areas, and downloadable map/quest makes it a must have for any hardcore gaming PSP owner.

I also like the fact that this game, in fact the whole series, is not a n00b friendly game. It takes time and dedication to learn to play.

I hope they show off MH3 for the PS3 soon or make an announcement in regards to Frontier coming Stateside.

2. mflo

Member mflo GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    For some reason, I just can't get into Monster Hunter. I think I'm turning into more of a casual gamer now.

3. Seraph

Member Seraph GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    I got addicted to the first one...but there's so many good games out right now. This game being easier than the first doesn't help me stay focused. I keep switching games whenever my batteries run out. But yeah, the new weapons are awesome.

Too bad this didn't have online multiplayer.

4. miikes

Newcomer miikes Advanced Member

Philippines
    I know how you feel, I used to be all into grinding games. Now I'm having trouble finding time to commit.