Gaming Monster Hunter back on sale in eshop and more

Videomanman87

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Monster Hunter is back on sale in the eShop for 7.99 until the 30th. There are 2 pages of games on sale at the moment as well. Some look interesting, such Dracula's Legacy, Joe's Dinner, Island Flight Simulator, etc. I haven't played any of these (except for monster hunter, that I know is a good one) but thinking of giving them a spin. :) Some of them expire on the 30th others July 6th. Might be worth a look to see if anything there you want. :)

Last edited by Videomanman87,

Wolfy

Person That Never Was
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Monster Hunter as in 3 Ultimate? Or a different one? I have my Wii U packed away so can't check sadly T-T

Curious because if there was a different one than 3 Ultimate on the Wii U I'd wanna grab it!

Videomanman87

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Monster Hunter as in 3 Ultimate? Or a different one? I have my Wii U packed away so can't check sadly T-T

Curious because if there was a different one than 3 Ultimate on the Wii U I'd wanna grab it!
Yes Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate. :) As far as I know the only Monster Hunter released for the Wii U. Well still playable, Frontier is no longer around and not available (shut down in 2019). :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end