Monster Hunter 4U/XX QoL codes

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by mikewii7, Feb 24, 2019.

1. Huy98vn

Huy98vn GBAtemp Regular

Oct 16, 2017
    Vietnam
    How can I use these cheat codes with plugins like monster hp plugin? the plugins are not loaded when I have them in rosalina cheat menu
    edit: seem after update my Luma3ds to 10.0.1 it wont load plugins and it will crash when shutdown console with BootNTR

Last edited by Huy98vn, Oct 21, 2019
  2. stripes_dino

stripes_dino Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 16, 2019
    United States
    Apologies if this has been questioned recently, but have there been any advances with XX players being able to join events in GU? Or has this subject been ended?

3. mikewii7
    OP

mikewii7 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jun 1, 2017
    Russia
    nothing being done

4. Zainhart

Zainhart Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 1, 2019
    Indonesia
    can 3ds console mhxx crossplay with citra mhxx player with this cheat?

5. nbcosmicyordle

nbcosmicyordle Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 30, 2019
    Poland
    3ds mhxx cant crossplay with citra mhxx players because its impossible for citra to connect with a 3ds, crossplay cheat makes it possible to 3ds mhxx players to play with switch mhgu players
    would it be possible to make transmog upgrade cheat work with citra though? i dont know enough about coding and stuff to know why i still cant transmog gunner armor to blademaster armor with this cheat activated
    edit: turns out im a dumbass, it works i made a mistake while pasting the code into cheats

Last edited by nbcosmicyordle, Dec 3, 2019
Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted