Monster Hunter 4 will be released in Spring 2013!

chemistryfreak

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
535013_378865415500433_560217021_n.jpg

Monster Hunter 4 will be releasing in Spring 2013!

Source: http://www.famitsu.c...6/30017305.html

For those who are waiting for English localization better just give up hope and get a JPN 3DS if you really want to play MH...looking at how things are going it will take ages before we see MH being localized...when was the last time we heard from US Capcom branch?

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yay, another Monster Hunter game we will not get. Damn Nintendo/Capcom for constantly releasing on the 3DS and blocking us from importing

One of the few reasons i hope theres a 3DS flash card one day.....

Reactions: 2 people

Midna

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Oh boy i can't wait!

Oh nevermind my lord NoA says i'm not allowed to have any fun games.
You realize all the unlocalized games are 3rd party, and this particular one is up to Capcom, right?

Unless you mean the region lock, in which case you should have been complaining six years ago.

Fear Zoa

Still Alive
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh boy i can't wait!

Oh nevermind my lord NoA says i'm not allowed to have any fun games.
You realize all the unlocalized games are 3rd party, and this particular one is up to Capcom, right?

Unless you mean the region lock, in which case you should have been complaining six years ago.
Yea it is Capcom's fault in this case but I'm sure NoA has at least some influence in the matter.

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Wow...another MH for the 3DS. I still havent had the chance to play MHFU on PSP yet even though I got it haha
MH4 has been announced for the 3DS for quite a while, supposedly it's an exclusive tittle for the 3DS.

Icealote

My Winter...
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Wow...another MH for the 3DS. I still havent had the chance to play MHFU on PSP yet even though I got it haha
MH4 has been announced for the 3DS for quite a while, supposedly it's an exclusive tittle for the 3DS.

And that's a great thing lol I don't really know what to expect. I do know a lot of people complain how there isn't a lock on system for combat? I wonder if that's unchanged/changed?

chemistryfreak

OP
Trophies
XP
Country

And that's a great thing lol I don't really know what to expect. I do know a lot of people complain how there isn't a lock on system for combat? I wonder if that's unchanged/changed?

If you have played MH3G, they actually introduced a monster lock-on function. The control scheme on the 3DS is pretty comfortable & easy to use.

Icealote

My Winter...
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia

If you have played MH3G, they actually introduced a monster lock-on function. The control scheme on the 3DS is pretty comfortable & easy to use.

Unfortunately I havent since that is still in Japanese :( That's some great news to look forward to then :)

chemistryfreak

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Unfortunately I havent since that is still in Japanese :( That's some great news to look forward to then :)

MH is really a top notch game. Hopefully MH3G will be localize in English soon...that way I will have more hunters to hunt with! :D
But looking at how things are going...MH4 may take a little longer to get localized...when was the last time we heard from US Capcom branch?

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Never found Monster Hunter terribly interesting. I have Freedom Unite and I'll play it now and then but it's still nothing amazing like everyone makes it out to be. The franchise just feels like it relies too much on appealing to kleptomaniacs. Personally I'd just play an open world RPG instead with more to do, more variety, and better story instead.

I failed to see why it suddenly became popular here. Well, I know why, but I'll avoid the shitstorm my revelation will bring.

Reactions: 1 person

Midna

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Never found Monster Hunter terribly interesting. I have Freedom Unite and I'll play it now and then but it's still nothing amazing like everyone makes it out to be. The franchise just feels like it relies too much on appealing to kleptomaniacs. Personally I'd just play an open world RPG instead with more to do, more variety, and better story instead.

I failed to see why it suddenly became popular here. Well, I know why, but I'll avoid the shitstorm my revelation will bring.
The most significant thing about Monster Hunter is that whatever platform it's on sells like free money.
So uh

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: hmm