Hacking Monster Hunter 4 U "cannot go online with this game card"

xxmasal22xx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm using a sky3ds, with a US version of MH4U on a New 3ds XL, and for some reason it will not let me go online with it at all. It keeps giving me error code 002-0123 and the above message.

Any ideas? Maybe re-download the game?

xxmasal22xx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Properly a banned card header, should watch out or your N3DS will be banned to (if it didn't already happen)

No i can still get online with smash 4, with a patched header. Should I redownload the rom from another source, or just patch with a different header? only other .bin headers i have are one for MH4U JP 2 gigabyte, and Metal Gear Solid 3d JP 4 gigabyte. What do you suggest I do?

YourHero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This error is either the TOS glitch or a bad header. Make sure you have the correct region for MH4U that matches your own. Other than that I don't know anything about sky3DS.

xxmasal22xx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This error is either the TOS glitch or a bad header. Make sure you have the correct region for MH4U that matches your own. Other than that I don't know anything about sky3DS.

So where do i get a new header from? that's what im confused about. Can I take a header from, say, pokemon y, and use that?

YourHero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So where do i get a new header from? that's what im confused about. Can I take a header from, say, pokemon y, and use that?
You should dump your own and inject it into the Sky3DS template. I can't help you with that nor can anyone else. You're likely to be banned from Nintendo services for using the default sky3ds template.

xxmasal22xx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i guess what im just trying to understand is why i can get online with smash 4 using the monster hunter 4 u japan header, but not with mh4u USA with the jap header?

xxmasal22xx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i talked to a few people on another site, and they were saying its probably an error with the sky3ds team's template for mh4u usa. going to email them and see whats up

enarky

owls?
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
You are aware that your console is possibly going to be banned if you're using random headers from the net for online play, are you? Just saying.

xxmasal22xx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm aware of that. That's why when i [patched smash 4 for online, i tested for 3 weeks on my regular 3ds before playing on my new 3ds xl

Tony8690

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm aware of that. That's why when i [patched smash 4 for online, i tested for 3 weeks on my regular 3ds before playing on my new 3ds xl

where did you get the header for "smash 4"?

if its form an online source then chances are its a "Public Header" if you did infact get a header of a game card that you *OWN* then that's fine...

just because you tested it for 3 weeks, doesn't mean you still wont get banned.

if sky3ds do not have the game in their template then why not create your own?? SEE HERE, read that thread and create your own template and while your at it, put in your own *Private Header*

Hope this helps
T

xxmasal22xx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
where did you get the header for "smash 4"?

if its form an online source then chances are its a "Public Header" if you did infact get a header of a game card that you *OWN* then that's fine...

just because you tested it for 3 weeks, doesn't mean you still wont get banned.

if sky3ds do not have the game in their template then why not create your own?? SEE HERE, read that thread and create your own template and while your at it, put in your own *Private Header*

Hope this helps
T

i followed that link's mini tutorial to the t and still nothing :( ugh sky3ds is such a pain sometimes.

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i guess what im just trying to understand is why i can get online with smash 4 using the monster hunter 4 u japan header, but not with mh4u USA with the jap header?

Wow, I'd say try to at least use a US header since you're located in the US but it doesn't seem to phase you..

xxmasal22xx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, I'd say try to at least use a US header since you're located in the US but it doesn't seem to phase you..

The header is not the problem. I did a bit of digging and it's that the sky3ds team forgot the online fix for the game, hence why nobody running the us version of MH4U through a sky3ds can get online. i emailed them, but its the chinese new year so it may be a few days before i hear anything back about the subject. for now I just have to play the waiting game pretty much

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The header is not the problem. I did a bit of digging and it's that the sky3ds team forgot the online fix for the game, hence why nobody running the us version of MH4U through a sky3ds can get online. i emailed them, but its the chinese new year so it may be a few days before i hear anything back about the subject. for now I just have to play the waiting game pretty much

My post was about the headers to play on safely, taking precautions not to get banned.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The mutated Axolotl was awesome