Monster Hunter 3 Ttri [NTSC-U] HR999

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by hybrid -x1, Feb 21, 2011.

1. hybrid -x1
    OP

hybrid -x1 GBAtemp Regular

Nov 28, 2009
    United States
    Ok so over the course of the almost one year of mh3 being released in the states i had a seperate account from my legal play one. So i hacked 1hitkill alatreon about an hour or so a day just to reach HR999 and upload online for everyone else. This is my way of contributing some what back to the "scene".

So ok my question is do i just need to extract my Mh3 save and take out the Mpstats.dat so everyone else can have hr999?
    Like Zeeks topic about "Savegames" located here >>> http://zeatnolt.com/index.php?/topic/470-savegames/

please any help and or guidance would be appreciated.

oh and before I forget by just uploading the mpstats.dat that doesn't include like same hunter ID and customer support ID or w/e?? and one more thing how do I know which account is which when i extract my mh3 save file? when therrs 6 save files then 3 different saves within each of those 6 save files O_O? help

[sidenote for shits N giggles] hacking that 1hr or so a day for hr999 was fucking BEYOND BORING!!!

2. hybrid -x1
    OP

hybrid -x1 GBAtemp Regular

Nov 28, 2009
    United States
    If anyone could help me out please do so
    im at a loss right now

3. Kryptical

Kryptical GBAtemp Fan

Jun 10, 2010
    Canada
    Canada
    Should be it... I can try it on Saturday for you if you want. PM me.

It will include your Hunter ID / Customer ID too I think but you can use the Wii Backup Disc to change that (but you lose your friends list).

4. summerwisp3r

summerwisp3r Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 22, 2011
    United States
    any of you guys manage to get the hr999 hack sorted?

=]

5. Kryptical

Kryptical GBAtemp Fan

Jun 10, 2010
    Canada
    Canada
    Nope... OP didn't reply to my PM or respond.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice