Gaming Monster Hunter 3 Online

Hezkore

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Right so here's the thing... I just can't contain myself anymore, I must play some Monster Hunter Tri... ONLINE!!
I know you need to change your Shop Channel to Japanese, and I've done that... but as soon as I go ingame it get the error code 205625 and some jibberish (also known as Japanese).
I'm guessing the error says that I have no Shop Channel account in the Japanese Shop, which is true... I don't.... the problem is that when I try to go onto the Shop Channel to create one, I just get the "Please update or GTFO!" message in my face!
How am I supposed to get a Japanese Shop Channel account when I can't even enter the Shop Channel? :S

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hezkore said:
How am I supposed to get a Japanese Shop Channel account when I can't even enter the Shop Channel? :S
you don't you wait for the English release
rofl.gif

Hezkore

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
It's like 13 days left!!!
I can't wait that long! D:

EDIT:
WOOP got it working, now playing online! xD

OmerMe

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
You do know each region can only play within that region? NTSC-J with NTSC-J, PAL with PAL, NTSC-U with NTSC-u. So you won't be able to play with others that are using other versions.
Just wait, 13 days is nothing.

Hezkore

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I know, I've already preordered the game, but this is just something I'll amuse myself with while I wait.

Berioth

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
you should wait...while you get all armors/weapons, when the US version becomes avaiable it'll be a pain to get some again, im just playing Unite to chill, killing fatalis here and there, yama and lao for the lulz since hes such a punching bag

Hezkore

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
It's cool, got this working some time ago now heh...
It's fun to learn the weapons and stuff, I'll be ready for action as soon as it comes out here. _o/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Were actually bots