Hacking Monster Hunter 3 - error 11616

ki7sune

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Hi i am user from HK (let me know if you have problem reading Japanese I'll try to help
smile.gif
)

Just lost the 20 days trial plus 2000 wii point when i tried to play in network mode. (using uloader2.8D)
It boots me back to the Mode select screen after I chose the "20days trial" or "2000 wii pt for 90days" with a error code 11616.

I have read some chinese forums and there are rumor say Capcom bans user using loader as the game save data using loader is keep changing. (to prevent for cheating?)
When your account banned for 3 times they will somehow lock your account.
I am not sure whether it is the case for me, as I searched in google and i can't even know what is code 11616 stands for.

Just a reminder to you guys
blink.gif

G0dLiKe

who needs a title ;)
Trophies
Website
db.tt
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the info man, received my original copy of the game from play asia(also located in HK) and going to try out the internet function at evening.

Besides, is there anything i need to know when i try to enter the online mode of the game?

E.g. which option does actually connect me with the internet ingame?

Please let me know.

ki7sune

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
I can't recalls whether is a option to choose single/network mode 1st time when you enter the game.

But i know later after you load a saved game, there is a screen(like a book with left/right pages) which let you choose single or network mode. Left is for single play, right is network mode.

cheers
smile.gif

G0dLiKe

who needs a title ;)
Trophies
Website
db.tt
XP
Country
United States
ki7sune said:
I can't recalls whether is a option to choose single/network mode 1st time when you enter the game.

But i know later after you load a saved game, there is a screen(like a book with left/right pages) which let you choose single or network mode. Left is for single play, right is network mode.

cheers
smile.gif

Ah, ok, remember that already.

Thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs