MOH: Vanguard

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by directive0, Mar 20, 2007.

Mar 20, 2007

MOH: Vanguard by directive0 at 6:09 PM (1,079 Views / 0 Likes) 7 replies

1. directive0
    OP

Member directive0 GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    Okay, having recently beat call of duty, I have decided that I am ALL about ww2 shooters. Okay, ya I know, they're a dime a dozen. But for some reason, the pace and action of COD really held my interest where red steel and far cry (ya...I know) failed. The graphics in this release look still pretty subpar, but when held up to the likes of COD they shine. This is another title I await with baited breath.

The battles of Operation neptune and Operation Market Garden will be in the series, hehe... Canadian involvement [​IMG]

2. Hadrian

Former Staff Hadrian Better than Craigslist

United Kingdom
    I've only enjoyed 3 MoH titles. The first game on the PSX (the single player beats Goldeneye to me, love that game). Allied Assault on PC and Medal of Honour Infiltrator GBA, not enjoyed any other games sadly and this one looks a bit sub par.

Hope I'm wrong.

3. Lacrimosa

Member Lacrimosa GBAtemp Regular

Greece
    It must be a good game. I enjoyed very much CoD.

The thing I'm not enjoying at all is Nintendo's incapability for online gaming. [​IMG] We have 2007 for god's sake. Fps without online?

4. directive0
    OP

Canada
    ^ Ya I agree, its un-freaking-excusable

5. moloko23

Member moloko23 GBAtemp Regular

Switzerland
    Why hasn't this game been dumped yet? It's been out for a while now in Switzerland (PAL)

EDIT: Oh cool Wii Releases on gbatemp were updated, MOH: Vanguard has been dumped woot!

6. VVoltz

Member VVoltz The Pirate Lord

Bolivia
    Vanguard looks OK for a PS2 title.
    For a Wii game, I don't know. Wasn't the fromula:

1 Wii = 2xGCs power?

Mmmm...

7. directive0
    OP

Canada
    I would imagine if they're using the same engine across the board theres no real call to bump up the specs for the wii. I wouldn't be suprised if only exclusive wii titles ever really take full advantage of the wii's meager hardware offerings.

8. TanookiSuit

Member TanookiSuit Game Reviewer/Writer -- formerly Vampire Hunter D

United States
    Sigh just when I figured it would be a productive discussion on this amazing title with that damn fine control of it and nice environments it's more penny ante whining about not being pretty like the HD systems. Just stop it all ready it's tiring and the owners don't care, and if they do they also own one of the others and don't need to hear it.