Unagi

A disgrace to his famiry.
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hiya guys! Well, I'm a chemistry major, and I'm actually approaching a seriously freakish semester workload which starts in a few days. On top of this, I am juggling two jobs to pay off the medical bills from my car accident in which my car was a total loss, and my bills to pay, which is gonna set me back a good amount. I'd like to request a temporary leave of absence or suspension until mid-June of this year. Hopefully this won't be that bad, but I need all the focus I can get for a schedule like this.

ScreenShot2013-01-23at70943PM-1.png

Thanks, and I hope to see you guys again soon! ;)

Unagi

OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah. That's sort of what I'm hoping will happen. :P See, on school days, I tend to come here for "five minutes" to look at things, and then it becomes ten, then thirty, then an hour. With three sciences and a math, not exactly affordable, lol.

loco365

Trophies
XP
Just change your password to a ton of random characters and log out. When you want to return, simply have your random password emailed to you, and you can log in again.

Maxternal

Peanut Gallery Spokesman
Trophies
Website
gbadev.googlecode.com
XP
Country
I know what you mean .. but I'm not fired yet :P

You need something stronger though. Even then you could still lurk.
(I've tried it, though. It's like being dead and coming back to see friends. You can see everyone in kind of a disembodied, no-signature kinda way ... but you can't SAY or DO anything and you know they can't see you. REALLY tempting to just log in and comment.)

Unagi

OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know what you mean .. but I'm not fired yet :P

You need something stronger though. Even then you could still lurk.
(I've tried it, though. It's like being dead and coming back to see friends. You can see everyone in kind of a disembodied, no-signature kinda way ... but you can't SAY or DO anything and you know they can't see you. REALLY tempting to just log in and comment.)

I have anti-social on my computer. Basically? What does it do? Sets a timer that can't be stopped to block access to a specific website. For as long as I need. ;)

Unagi

OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Heh, that's a good point. :rolleyes: Either way, suspension will do fine too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Ending to the fallout series was lame could've gave us a bit more