Gaming Modnation racers road trip being played with xlinkai

Denis1995

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
(xlinkai lets you play games that has ad hoc, local multiplayer or lan games online)

before the servers shut down, the original game didn't have an actual online, Asynchronous mp if you will, it means you only had an option to play with players ghosts, the only means of playing actual multiplayer was by using ad hoc, which sucked, after all this time, i thought of trying it with xlinkai, and it WORKS, you can even get the online trophies for the game with this. BUTTTTT

its terribly laggy, almost semi unplayable, although i completed 2 races, theoretically the lag can be decreased if the distance between the players was shorter and the ping was less, if you can try this out with someone who's not 5 countries apart, be my guest and tell me the results below.

(you can play with 4 players with this, if you wanna learn how to use xlinkai look at my profile posts, there is a guide).

PS!!!!, you need to first hack your vita to use this, although i thought this place was the most appropriate to post this

Attachments

• ModNationTM_Racers__Road_Trip-2.png
    ModNationTM_Racers__Road_Trip-2.png
    183.9 KB · Views: 82
  • ModNationTM_Racers__Road_Trip.png
    ModNationTM_Racers__Road_Trip.png
    501.5 KB · Views: 80
Reactions: Tarmfot

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users