GBAtemp Pirate
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So I wana buy some racing game for My PS3 since I don't have many.
the Blur trailer looks nice.
and the demo of ModNation Racer was fun.
So I really don't know which one to get.
wacko.gif

which one will you get?

Also does anyone know how do to get more items on Modnation Racers? is it gona be on the track out of nowhere?you buy it on the machine that was on the demo?or you just get it as a reward when you win?

syko5150

GBAtemp Syko!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ModNation Racers will probably be better in the long run with all the customizations...Blur might be fun for a few days but then will probably be put back on the shelf.

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If those are the options, ModNation Racers by a landslide. Blur gets really boring, really fast(if you're not initially bored that is). The title Blur sums up how I feel about the game. It all just blends in after a while, one moment no more interesting than another to the point that you wonder why you're even still playing.

Due to the simple fact of all the content you'll get in ModNation Racers, that's quite impossible. There will always be new tracks to race on, new mods on the track, different cars, etc. These combinations make each moment very unique from another. Even if you don't personally go in depth making stuff, other people will and you can always grab it.

That's my opinion anyways. mthrnite disagrees with my comments towards Blur. But I really don't know what he sees in that game.

EDIT:
As far as getting content, there's a section for that, but you can't get to it from the demo. On the bright side, any content you make in the demo is supposed to be transferable to the full game, so if you make something you like you get to keep it.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
blur is going to be a sleeper hit
its nice but compared to the mass of modnation racers and user created content, it just cant compete

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I'm doing alright, thanks.
    +1
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    That must be rough. Productive I'm sure but hard to balance with daily life
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Indeed. I've been working on getting this Infecutus chip to work on my PS2. But after soldering, I realised that a plastic piece was missing from the power ribbon cable to the power and eject buttons.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Now I could go with soldering the contacts from the cable to the connector on the mobo, but doesn't sound like a good permanent solution.
    Man, that's beyond my brain :rofl: I'm no good with hardware for now. I'd like to get into hardmods in future though
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Maybe start practice soldering. Get a cheap-ass soldering iron and follow some good YouTube tutorials.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Least my experience has gotten better than over a decade ago. My iron would constantly bump into components and break them.
    Sounds good. I actually did soldering but like 16 years ago for school so uuuuh probably rusty haha
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Same here. I did soldering at school from a teacher who I honestly liked since he had plenty of good electronics experience.
    +1
    I wish I could play chess well
    +1
    Useless but a true art
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I had a friend who had a glass chess set for their birthday.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was like all clear and fancy. Tbf I'm not too experienced with chess, but would like to learn someday.
    That sounds really cool
    I know the basics but no strategy at all :rofl:
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Watch chess streamers on Twitch and you'll pick up a thing or two.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Not to mention there's an infinite number of chess games for every possible platform.
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    just play it, get beaten a few times and start dominating
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nude chess is best
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    strip checkers > nude chess
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nude checkers get jumped
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, I guess you'd pick up something while watching tub streams.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Dick fights. :tpi:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Turkish olive oil wrestling.
    +1
    Veho @ Veho: Turkish olive oil wrestling. +1