One Scary Lady
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
gallery_24102_883_13103.png

United Front Games is entering the lush world of Little Big Planet with LittleBigPlanet Karting! Who better to embody the motto of "Play, Create, Share" than the folks who have been doing just that with the Modnation franchise?

The goal is to provide a fast-paced experience that combines the best of kart racing with the diverse creativity of LittleBigPlanet. Tons of familar tools from LBP are promised, as well as supreme customizability. Players can even modify the rules of the game itself to provide a completely unique experience.

LittleBigPlanet Karting is coming to PS3 this year.

[yt]KcTmGUfPvrs[/yt]​
With thanks to (@[member='prowler']) for the trailer.​

:arrow: Source

stylow

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Last time i posted i meant it looks like modnation but because of my engrish i said ripoff Sorry ;)

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@[member='prowler']

A kart racing game built around user created content... which is what Modnation Racers already was. This appears to be just taking that, applying the LBP aesthetics, and integrating a few new features (like the Battlemode).

Not saying this will be bad (or that it can't be better), but Sony already did have a franchise for this sort of thing.

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
If anybody actually played Modnation Racers, which many who voice an opinion on the matter don't seem to have any actual knowledge of (seriously, did you watch a trailer, read a review, and decide exactly what the game was like?), this game has the appearance of something very different. The customization and items are modeled after LBP content, as well as obstacles in the racing levels, it seems. The racing has some variation (see battle, normal racing, and that 2D racing part of the trailer), the customization looks hearty (as one would expect with LBP), and this truly does look to be what Modnation Racers should have been.

Don't get me wrong. I did adore Modnation Racers. This just looks leagues better. It would be even better if it was also released on the Vita.

constantgamer247

Pourquoi?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It looks good, but it looks like the same misshapen knock off that LBP is, so I feel the same way about it as I do about LBP; good but wtf is this shit?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: