1. ph3d

ph3d Newbie
    Newcomer

United Kingdom
    haha and now my card is blocked they said it has been used on a dodgy website where customer details have been compromised.. anyone else getting this? They wouldnt tell me which website.

Im with HSBC

2. Canna

Canna Bad Ass Poisonous Mushroom

United States
    they have to tell you which website as its your account ...

3. ph3d

ph3d Newbie
    Newcomer

United Kingdom
    I asked they said it comes in batches I'll need to speak to them again to see why it was flagged they tried to disable my card 100% yesterday but managed to leave the card open for ATMs

4. Myshkin

Myshkin Member
    Newcomer

Just to update my own opinion. My first order went OK, hence the above opinion. But my second order - placed over a week ago - has not arrived.

Their phone number goes unanswered and has a message that states it cannot take any new messages on account of being full. Their email bounces - "The recipient server did not accept our requests to connect." according to my gmail.

So - I would stay away for now. If anyone knows how I can get another Switchme - please let me know!

5. CrazyRach82

CrazyRach82 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Oh god I’ve just ordered off these as it said they were in Birmingham and shipping was cheap as expected if they are in England, my order now says cancelled but the money has come out of my account.
    Don’t know what to do?!?

6. louij2

OP louij2 Member
    Newcomer

United Kingdom
    My order came it takes ages they are shit at communicating took around 3 weeks

7. larrypretty

larrypretty GBAtemp Fan

United States
    I won't order a site without Communication, that's why I purchased sx os license from a site support Discord and Online chat.

8. CrazyRach82

CrazyRach82 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

mine never came. I'm 40 quid down :(

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - modmyswitch, cancelled, order