ModMii SNEEK+DI for playing Gamecube games doesn't download cBC-DM

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Errorjack, Dec 17, 2011.

1. Errorjack
    OP

Member Errorjack GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Hey,

I'm using ModMii for building a nand to play Gamecube Games on a SD card. I'm guessing it needs cBC-DML.wad and it doesn't download it because the file doesn't exsist on whatever server it downloads from. Is there a way to fix it? PS. Yes I did go looking for the .wad, no where to be found.

2. XFlak

Member XFlak Wiitired but still kicking

Canada
    It looks like either crediar's website is down or he has removed DML and NMM from his page. If it doesn't start working in the next day or 2 let me know and I'll get in touch with crediar to ask if I can mirror his downloads until he gets this issue resolved

1 person likes this.
  3. Errorjack
    OP

Member Errorjack GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Alright, thanks. Also, how do you use your SNEEK installtion. I can't get anything working.

4. XFlak

Member XFlak Wiitired but still kicking

Canada
    where u having problems exactly? I'm not going to explain the whole process, lol

basically use ModMii to build neek and an emulated nand (from the main menu, "S" then "3"), copy the files to your sd card, install the nswitch wad, start the nswitch channel, wait for awhile cuz it will take some time the first time an emulated nand is booted