Hacking ModMii Problems

spritefreak

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am trying to launch IOS236 Installer and it keeps hanging up after I Press 1. I have waited till the flashing icon stopped, and even longer than 60 seconds....but it freezes at "Getting IOS236 revision 3351".

I have tried this over a dozen times....and each time it freezes. Can anyone suggest what I should do??

spritefreak

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where is that? I am going into HBC and selecting the IOS236 Installer app. Once it boots up, there is no option to select "load IOS from SD Card". Am I missing something?? It keeps getting stuck at the same spot and doesn't allow me to select that option.

OriginalHamster

UStealthy
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire

ankc

Trophies
XP
Country
had the same problem....saw the "Getting IOS236 revision 3351"...at first i thought it froze since it was not advancing but then i pressed A and it continued...this is because the load ios from sd is there but does not appear on the screen...it is below it...try doing that and see if it works....

davebaol

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
If you repeatedly get code dump with IOS236 Installer try to use Simple IOS Patcher to install a patched IOS36 in slot 236.
From my experience when IOS236 Installer fails Simple IOS Patcher succeed and viceversa.
Last ModMii 4.4.0 has been updated with this app.
cool.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Imma make quesadillas for lunch :D +1